There is a report abuse icon at the top right of posts and pm's. If they are causing trouble, report them. The expectation for respect on this site is just as high in pm's as it is in general public threads. Let the mods know.

• Like 2

I believe there's a SP only section where you can report and warn other ladies of any bad dates. Also, since he's a member here too, advising or reporting to the mod. may bring some effective results.

• Like 2

Thank you so much for your advice. I did report the message as over the past few months I have only been deleting them. I'm not sure how to contact mod but I will be. I don't think he will be bothering anyone else as he joined early May and has only been in contact with me and made it very clear that is the reason he joined.

• Like 1

Thank you so much for your advice. I did report the message as over the past few months I have only been deleting them. I'm not sure how to contact mod but I will be. I don't think he will be bothering anyone else as he joined early May and has only been in contact with me and made it very clear that is the reason he joined.

I assume that they will see it if you click the report abuse icon. You could also try sending the mods a pm if you don't hear from them. They have a page here:

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/member.php?u=1

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

Thank you everyone for all your help. It is sad to have to deal with people like this. But mod was quick and helpful. Im hoping this will be it but people like this don't give up that easy.

• Like 1

First off, I am so sorry you have had to deal with this.

It sounds like you now know but ALWAYS keep any bad msgs. For one thing if its a private message sent to you here, you can forward just one of these to mod and the person will be disciplined or blocked depending what it is.

Furthermore, if you choose to press charges, (I don't know the details of this but) the more evidence u have, the better.

The easiest way to contact mod is to go to click on USER CP at the top left corner of any lyla page. Look to the panel on the left and find 'Send Message' Then in the box where you write the recipient's name, simply type the word mod and write your msg. It will get to him and only him. He is very very trustworthy and loyal.

I encourage you to PM me too and I will tell you a few more things.

Stay safe hon.

xoxo

• Like 1