Sign in to follow this  

Here's the thing: I don't want to be 19 again.

Here's the thing: I don't want to be 19 again

I'm a women in her 30's and I like where I am in life. I've gained some experiences, perspective, and knowledge that I didn't have before. When I was dare I say younger. It was through living that I got to see touch and feel these experiences/ life lessons. I'd say that I'm at a much better place now than when I was 19. I feel more sure of myself confident and ready to take on challenges in a calm, understanding matter.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that there's something wrong with seeing the fresh faced 19 year olds. However, I'd say that I'm pretty fresh faced myself and I look pretty dam good in my 30's. I keep my pictures recent, I advertise my age 32 and I provide a quality experience. I've put all the information a client needs to make an informed decision. I don't advertise that I'm 19, so there's no reason to think your going to get a younger woman. What I'm looking for is gentlemen who enjoy spending time with a woman that provides an NSA companion service.

I have nothing to hide because I know that there's gentlemen out there that will like my type. Sure there's nasty people out there with preconceived notions about what the companion industry should/must be like. For example that only the younger girls do good. With that being said, I'm not looking for that type of client. I myself feel that my body hasn't changed much, if at all and I put fresh pictures out every 6 months. Hopefully my pictures tell the story about what's going on with my body, as they are unfiltered and untouched. The only thing I usually do to my pictures is crop them. As a matter of fact, I don't even have the first set of pictures taken of me up anymore. I admittedly gain and loose 5 pounds from time to time but there's no need for me to bring out the old walker, lol. Not yet anyway.

I'm a sweet lady that provides a laid back NSA companion session. I like to take my time and get to know you in various ways, big smile. I'll be your girlfriend for however long you book. We can stay inside or venture out on the town. You will be sure that your discretion will be respected. For a moment in time all is right in your world. I want you to feel cared for and wanted. If you think I could be the woman for you, please do not hesitate

to contact me.

picture.php?albumid=11560&pictureid=78892

Click here for more information.

Click here for my website.

picture.php?albumid=11560&pictureid=78891

Let's share a moment together.

XoXo

Peachy/Val

Sign in to follow this