July 27th till 29th Will be Every Moncton Man's Dream come true!

TWO Of the highly most sought after Duo team will be hosting in Moncton!

Due to a recent car accident, I will only be offering half hour entertainment as solo.....

However

My 30/30 option will certainly fulfill every desire and exceed all your expectations!

Allow me to explain this concept to you.

Beginning with a 30 min massage with a massage expert, a lively red head legend from Halifax! She is a master of massage, and mature with the body of a collage athlete! Once she has set you into that euphoric relaxation it is my turn! Spend 30 min with sensual entertainment. Soft and romantic are the best words to describe my approach.

Perhaps we should spice it up a bit more?

INTERACTIVE DUO ENTERTAINMENT! As true lovers, you will quickly notice the chemistry is real with no need of faking it!

Click the image to open in full size.

picture.php?albumid=10661&pictureid=72016

****PLEASE NOTE****

I am recovering from a recent accident and you may book ONLY if you are compassionate to my condition. I have a bad shoulder and arm on left side. So please be gentle. If you are seeking high octane energy please consider this at a later date.

Also, best to prebook as I will only be able to a few during this time. Regulars are welcome for prebooking!! If we have not yet met I will ask you for a reference before I prebook. As my time is very valuable as is yours. Hosting in a very upscale location in central Moncton.

please PM or Txt for initial contact.

506 261 7313

• Like 1