I thought I should take a moment to publicly apologise to my friends here on Cerb who I have seemingly neglected as of late. As I have said in a few late responses to some pm's my non Cerb life has been "complicated" as of late and I haven't had the time, energy, confidence or even willingness to be as sociable as I normally would have been. To that end I apologise to you all and thank you all for taking time out of your schedule to tolerate my short comings.

Thank you,

Steve(curious)

Oh dear! You're being much too hard on yourself. Life happens, and anyone who doesn't understand that, probably doesn't have much of one themselves. Go easier on yourself Steve. I'm sure in the end, it'll all work out. Wishing you the very best. :)

Guest s******ecan****

No worries Steve. Hope that the future holds smoother sailing for your Non-CERB life.

The wonderful thing about belonging to a community like CERB is that everyone understands that life happens and we all are welcomed back no matter how long the absence.

cat

Steve, you are one stand up and classy gent whom I have great respect for. I am really sorry to read that you have complications in your life right now (as it happens to all of us sometimes) and ask you to please not be so hard on yourself (i.e. for not immediately responding to PMs) and sincerely hope that everthing works out for you fine and soon.

My best wishes to you, Steve. Like SA and others, I hold you in high regard.

Take care of yourself, my friend.

Guest S***e

Life on the other side continues Steve as I've had more than my share of other issues lately to deal with as well, e.g. death in the family and other matters. I usually just post a short message on my page that I won't be around for a while and leave it at that. We're only human and we have to deal with what it thrown at us.

Best regards,

Spike