hello

i have noticed on cl that some of the ads i think are not real..... im not sure but i was just wondering if anybody else had this problem i had called them and the person didn't know there number was being used.....

I've seen several ads on Cl where they use other peoples photos but havent heard of any using other peoples phone numbers.

Guest s******ecan****
I've seen several ads on Cl where they use other peoples photos but havent heard of any using other peoples phone numbers.

Seems like it could be someones idea of a practical joke, or could be an legitimate advertiser who entered their own phone number incorrectly.

With CL anything is possible.

On the cowboy's diary, there is an article about a very well know sp here... Her phone number and picture were used eventhought she was'nt advertising herself... It was another sp using her pic and phone number... Why??? Go figure...

I'm still confused why people visit CL and then comeback to CERB to complain about it. IMHO all the best sp are here on CERB and easy to find, you can also read recommendation on them which is not found on CL.

If you venture yourself on CL you are taking a chance so stick with this site for no problem experience.

Case closed.

• Like 2

i have recently found that out... here i don't get that what am i going to get feeling

I do advertise on both, but it always depends on the day, the time of the day, the clientele I want to reach...

I'll never complain about the site, since it brings me the clientele I want to reach at that precise moment. Note that on week-ends, week days at morning or lunch, and very late at night, there's when the girls from cerb are advertising, unlike the girls working 24-7 and posting every hour.

It's just for us to reach certain gents, not all of them...

I'm still confused why people visit CL and then comeback to CERB to complain about it. IMHO all the best sp are here on CERB and easy to find, you can also read recommendation on them which is not found on CL.

If you venture yourself on CL you are taking a chance so stick with this site for no problem experience.

Case closed.

Agreed...first sp experience was with a lady (I'm being nice calling her a lady) off CL was bad, and my last with CL

The ladies from CERB (and they are ladies) are the best, and I'm sticking to CERB ladies from here on in

My 2 cents

RG