What kind of girl do you prefer  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of girl do you prefer

• I like em skinny
    • I like spinners
    • I like em thick and curvy
    • i like BBW

Guest f***2f***

I find it interesting that we all like different types of ladies. Different body types, different personalities etc etc.

It's the spice of life.

Personally I like thick girls. Nice round bum and shapely thighs. I'm not too fussed about breasts but nice perky boobs and sensitive nipples are great. A cute face and long or shoulder length hair. A girlie girl is preferred who likes to have a nice manicure/pedicure and pamper herself. Attitude is important too...a girl who likes what she does and does what she likes...mmmmmm

What about you folks?:butt:

Edited by f***2f***

While I do love spinners as they are what I am most attracted to, I do not seem to do very well with them. They tend to "tire out" and cannot go the distance in a session with me.

My preference is a woman that has some curves on her and is soft in certain places and firm in others. I like a girl that has an ass that is more than a handful, although my ATF has a very small tush. Larger breasts rather than smaller, though it really does not matter to me much. I am a bit larger, muscular guy and I seem fit better with a "curvy" girl and they work better for me.

Basically a girl with a hourglass, athletic figure usually does the job for me. They seem to have the muscle tone and stamina to last an hour.

Sorry Igota but I didn't vote for any of your choices. I like to leave me options open for each encounter and don't have a pre-conceived idea of a lady. If she is classy and discrete then the physical attributes are all good.

Sorry Igota but I didn't vote for any of your choices. I like to leave me options open for each encounter and don't have a pre-conceived idea of a lady. If she is classy and discrete then the physical attributes are all good.

Me either. The only thing I require from the lady is she is a female LOL and a personal preference, at least 25 years old...personality is a more important attribute IMHO

RG :D

I'm a charter member of the spinner appreciation group. ("SAG" wouldn't work as an acronym for this group lol)

I do like curvy women too, especially when they tend to the PSE side of the ledger, but I generally find a higher level of arousal in the presence of an amazing spinner body. Fortunately, we're blessed with lots of those on here.

Good idea for a poll, boner.

To quote George Thorogood: "I like em tall, I like em small, I like em all! (Yes I really really really really really really really like girls)" ;)

To quote George Thorogood: "I like em tall, I like em small, I like em all! (Yes I really really really really really really really like girls)" ;)

This is got to be the funniest post i read this morning! lol

I'm a charter member of the spinner appreciation group. ("SAG" wouldn't work as an acronym for this group lol)

I do like curvy women too, especially when they tend to the PSE side of the ledger, but I generally find a higher level of arousal in the presence of an amazing spinner body. Fortunately, we're blessed with lots of those on here.

Good idea for a poll, boner.

I'm with CATO on this I'm impartial to what type of body the lady has. All I'm looking for is the entire joyful session spend with her if I'm attracted to her personality and complete package.

Guest f***2f***

Oh don't get me wrong I like em all too but there is always a certain body type that catches my fancy. If she doesn't have some chemistry with me and her attitude sucks she can be Scarlet Johan son and it just won't work. Wait....if Scarlet seriously wanted me to pay a visit I might overlook a bad attitude....:bddog:

Guest Ou**or**n

I've always like women on the smaller side - small breasts, small bums. However the awesome thing about this hobby is variety. When we feel like trying something different well, happiness is only a phone call away...

Oh Bro, "I don't get you wrong" I know exactly what you are saying and what you mean :mrgreen: :bddog:

I like women who are a healthy weight. I don't find women attractive when they are underweight or overweight to the point that it's a health issue.

Posted via Mobile Device

I used to think I had a "type" of woman that I liked, but that's all been thrown out the window! I now never know who is going to attract me anymore, but they have to have personality...otherwise I just get turned off!

I like my ladies on the curvier side of things. If she's a bit tomboyish, even better. So basically, if I ever find my twin...:bddog:

Guest f***2f***

Thanks to the ladies who have contributed it is definitely interesting to get your perspective. I agree with Megan healthy is important. It usually goes with attitude too. If you care about your self and your health and appearance you will have a healthy self image and esteem.

Men are very visual creatures and we tend to first notice ladies whose body type we fancy. There's a woman at my office that I find it hard to take my eyes off when she enters the room. The most I've ever done is pass the time of day with her but I just find I have trouble not looking at her (not staring that would be creepy) when she walks by or enters the lunch room. It's not just body type either she has a very engaging smile and bright laughing eyes. I've heard her laugh when a colleague has amused her and it's a very sincere lovely sound. If it wasn't for that huge rock and gold band on her left ring finger I'd be all over that to find out if her mind and attitude match her look!

As an after thought, I would like to mention that I found it interesting that the list of physical body types included in the poll did NOT include the tall blond (the blond part is optional), which at one time was probably the most desirable physical female type preferred by men. This could be the subject of another thread - What ever happened to men's preference for tall blonds?

I like women who are a healthy weight. I don't find women attractive when they are underweight or overweight to the point that it's a health issue.

Posted via Mobile Device

me too, and always looking for a pretty face smiling at me.