Weirdest gifts????

I have been starting to get into the festive mood that the holidays seem to bring. Christmas shopping is one of the many things i have to do in the next few weeks, and I was wondering what have been the weirdest gifts that you have recieved or given to someone.

One of the weirdest and best gifts I ever received was when one of my guys sang and played "Mountains O'Mourne" for me on the harmonica -- wearing only his longjohns. I was so tickled, I cried! I shall never forget it -- it was truly one of the most special moments of my life.

I also forgot to add my weirdest gift i have given. I know this girl who is constantly putting on lip balm. So went shopping one day and managed to find a type of lip balm that was pickle flavored, so thinking of her bought it. She loved it, wouldn't use it but loved the idea of it!

the weirdest i've received: foot powder and a bobby curtola cassette in the same box (and only a couple of years ago, cassette?)

the weirdest i've given: a gallon of mayo (because it was requested).

Weirdest/interesting gift I've given was a walking stick/cane made from a bulls penis. The process was hanging said penis with weights attached as it dried out and stretched. It had an intricate leather handle Cattle buyers would use them to hurd cattle and also to tap the animal on the shoulders, the sound apparently gave some indication of bone health.

Peace

MG

Edited by mrgreen760
  • Like 1

I don't know if mine falls into the category of weirdest gift ever received. Years ago, I received a nice designer Italian made belt from an ex. She told me that it meant to tie me up. Not long after, we went our separate ways and became closest friends.

I crochet and give out "peter heaters" to my guys around Valentines Day. Most of them can't take them home, but the look on their faces is priceless.

The weirdest present I ever got was a can of "bag balm" - with a picture of a cow on it. I know some people swear by it for softening your feet, etc., but I expected something a bit more "romantic" so-to-speak, considering this was a boyfriend who gave it to me.

The best present I ever got was a card with a piece of gum stuck to it, from a little friend who told me that this was her way of us being able to share something together. (she was only 4).

Oh this is so funny, I hope everybody contributes to this thread, it is awesome.

Last Christmas I received the weirdest present ever:

a white box with 6 boxes inside (different shapes and brands) in every box was a part of a present....first box a very well wrapped egg...second box same thing, third box same thing, fourth box same thing..sixth box same thing...in the last one was a tiny fry pan with a note...."GET CRACKING"

It was from a gentleman I like very much....he is not weird but I guess he knows I am!!!

(Angela I loved your 4 years old present!!!life is made of those things, thanks Lord!)

LoraLee:-D