Ms. Racquel

Guest B*********3

Hey Everyone, I have had an interest for sometime now to she this woman. Her ad is found on CL every day or every other day as an update. I am wondering if any one have taken the dive and seen her and any review on her. Her pics look ok, but are quite fuzzy. Her measurements sounds great. But never shows her face?? Any help out there

thanks

She has me curious as well, however there are just to many really talented sure things out there for me to waist my time. If any one knows I too would appreciate the feedback.

Guest Stiletto Kyss

I too saw her ads recently and her picture looked very familiar as I recall seeing it some years back on E-C.com, however I am unable to recall he name she went by at that time which is of little help I know. She was reviewed back in those days at another booard. She has been around Ottawa for a while. I wish I could remember the name she used back then, but it escapes me. If I think of it, I'll post it and you can search for her here or otherwise.

s-k

Hey Everyone, I have had an interest for sometime now to she this woman. Her ad is found on CL every day or every other day as an update. I am wondering if any one have taken the dive and seen her and any review on her. Her pics look ok, but are quite fuzzy. Her measurements sounds great. But never shows her face?? Any help out there

thanks

The name rings an EC bell, however, can't exactly recall the details. The pic itself if very desirable. MILF!

I too saw her ads recently and her picture looked very familiar as I recall seeing it some years back on E-C.com, however I am unable to recall he name she went by at that time which is of little help I know. She was reviewed back in those days at another booard. She has been around Ottawa for a while. I wish I could remember the name she used back then, but it escapes me. If I think of it, I'll post it and you can search for her here or otherwise.

s-k