Interesting Thought

I got to thinking latley about old flames and old crushes..........

You are browsing looking to hoby and you come across an ad and a picture of a this SP that you reconize, and would love to spend time with be it an old flame or an old crush or just some one you know and want to bend over. What do you do?

Send her a message and ask her how she'd like to proceed. Definitely do NOT just make an appointment and show up as a surprise, especially if she's an old flame.

I've had an ex-boyfriend from high school tell me he found me on here, we haven't seen each other in ten years. He considered just making an appointment, and honestly, I would NOT have been happy - knowing someone beforehand, you both need to make the decision to have a client/SP relationship. However, send her a message! You may be pleased with her response. In my case, I told my high school flame I'd be happy to see him, and I appreciate him giving me the heads up. That may not be the case with all (or most, haha!) of the gentlemen from my past, so opening the door to a face I know is not something I'd want to happen.

• Like 1

Send her a message and ask her how she'd like to proceed. Definitely do NOT just make an appointment and show up as a surprise, especially if she's an old flame.

I've had an ex-boyfriend from high school tell me he found me on here, we haven't seen each other in ten years. He considered just making an appointment, and honestly, I would NOT have been happy - knowing someone beforehand, you both need to make the decision to have a client/SP relationship. However, send her a message! You may be pleased with her response. In my case, I told my high school flame I'd be happy to see him, and I appreciate him giving me the heads up. That may not be the case with all (or most, haha!) of the gentlemen from my past, so opening the door to a face I know is not something I'd want to happen.

Nail on the Head Miss Cleo, exactly!

cat