Happy Holidays to one and all!

Guest st*****ens**ors

...Women. You glittering points of light in a long December, you warm hugs, you spotlights and fireworks and candles and windows in the dark.

I hope the holidays find you happy and safe and loved; that the year ahead offers you excitement, adventure and comfort in whatever proportions suit you best.

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year

because life should be full of both especially at Christmas. Wishing everyone joy and happiness in the season and the love of friends, family and certain special people. May your smile be wide and your heart full and may 2017 be the most EPIC year ever!

Thank you to everyone who has made me smile this year especially during the time it was really needed.

Happy Holiday, Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad, Happy Kwanza, Happy Hanukkah but most of all be happy!

• Like 7

All the best of the holiday season to all of my friends in Lylaland. Whether we have met in person or not, I am thankful for the many friends I have made here over the years. You are all amazing.

Cheers to you all.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

• Like 1