Is this still a MILF?

Just wondering, if MILF usually refers to hot older women who are moms, what would you call a hot young mom? Is she still a MILF? Any other words for this? I heard of Yummy Mummy, but I think that still applies to hot older moms, right?

A young hot mom .. is a young hot woman. I think she would be offended by being called a milf because it technically was coined to term a mother (my best friend's mom or my mother's best friend) who is old enough to be your mom!

Don't know about you.. but first time I heard it was for stiffler's mom in American Pie. Loved that movie!

One thing I have found is the older I get, the more MILFs there are. Hmm maybe we can get the government to fund a study on this.

-Alg

A young hot mom .. is a young hot woman. I think she would be offended by being called a milf because it technically was coined to term a mother (my best friend's mom or my mother's best friend) who is old enough to be your mom!

Don't know about you.. but first time I heard it was for stiffler's mom in American Pie. Loved that movie!

A young hot mom is a young hot woman

A older hot mom is a older hot woman

They are all good, whether they are mothers or not

Note to self, rent American Pie, still haven't seen it

RG

Note to self, rent American Pie, still haven't seen it

RG

Both the 1st and 2nd one are on TMN this week. Do you have the extended package from rogers? and ya.. I watch a lot of tv. I just noticed last night as I was pvr'ing my movies this week :p

To me, any lady that has kid(s)...that's the "m" part

The "ilf", thats a personal call, up to you

RG

Well, that really is the controversial part of it. Are you MILF because of your offspring situation, or are you MILF because of your age category? Is a 24-year old young mom a MILF? How about 21-years old? How about 16-years old? Does it make sense to call a single-mother still in high school a MILF?

Also some older women have never had a kid, so is she still a MILF? I suppose they have a more generic term for older hot ladies, which I guess would be cougar. But you get the picture, which is the more important criterion?

I think that it is a women who is the objective age to have children. Regardless if she has them or not, or looks like she is in that age group she will be called one.

I think the term MILF has been categorized for a woman in her 40's but it can be applied to anyone who has a kid. However, most people will use yummy mummy for a younger woman with a kid.

• Like 1

Guest G***f******
One thing I have found is the older I get, the more MILFs there are. Hmm maybe we can get the government to fund a study on this.

-Alg

Lol. Had a total "Dazed and Confused". Flashback. "I love high school girls. The older I get, the more they stay the same."

Posted via Mobile Device