Sign in to follow this  

My Art is Passion - Halifax/Dartmouth January 14th

Guest **cely***r***ne

With sensual ardor, I aim to stroke the flames of desire deep within you. To awaken and maximize the senses in ways you may have never experienced. 

This is what makes me unique. My art is passion, it is my being and my soul. It is pure sensuality. All of this is organically displayed in our time together. Be it mild or wild, I am a delicious blend of desire, fantasy and am genuinely everything woman. 

I am a funloving, adventurous and curious individual. This excitement for life is seen by glancing in my deep, sparkling eyes. I have been described as owning a quirky personality, but I never let this overbear my professionalism. I just enjoy making you smile, laugh and leave you wondering what I will do next.

I invite you to relax, feel the tensions of life melt away in my presence 

My massage incorporates long deep strokes from head to toe, creating undulating waves up and down your body, totally worshipping and nurturing your entire being with love. 

- a little more -

By my invitation, I offer a deeply authentic experience of full presence, and attentiveness where I awaken all of our senses as we dive deeper into mutual connection. In my presence, you will experience a sacred space. I am passionate, soft and gentle and am forever in the pursuit of "love"..naughty love. 

Enough about me. I am here for you.

Let's connect!

Visiting Halifax with availability in the afternoon and evening of Saturday, January, 14th & Sunday Morning the 15th(am)! 

PRE-BOOKING NOW IS SUGGESTED!

Please PM or EMAIL [email protected]

Edited by **cely***r***ne
Updated availability :*

Sign in to follow this