I Haven't Even Met Him Yet - Conclusion

Guest al****s

The waves of orgasm continue to wash over me and I love it. Nothing beats the feeling of an intense orgasm, especially when they are long lasting. I am still lost in my pleasure when I feel him climb on top of me. My eyes begin to focus from their haze upon his handsome face. He smiles at me and I know that we are about to come together in the way we have both been waiting and longing for.

My legs wrap around him as he gently slides inside me. I pull him deeper as his lips caress mine in the most intimate and sensual way. Our bodies move together in perfect unison. My nails graze down his back in a way that makes him moan. His thrusts get a little harder and a little deeper as I tilt my head back to accept his kisses on my neck. I love having my neck kissed. Our pace quickens as we lose ourselves in each other. He feels so good inside me.

I don?t want this to end, so when I feel that we are almost ?there?, I roll us over so now I am on top. I do love to ride. My pace starts out slow and sensual. I look down into his eyes and I can see that it is he now that has the hazed eyes. The look of abandon pleasure. I grind myself against him as my speed increases. The need that we have for each other builds and builds until we reach the edge of cumming together in the most incredible way. He pulls me down and holds me tightly as we release ourselves into the passion we share.

We lay together as our breathing begins to slow down and our hearts stop beating wildly. Anything that needs to be said right now is expressed through our gentle touches, fingers intertwining, and arms holding the other closely.

Our time cannot be over. Really? It went by far too fast. I don?t feel ready to leave, but I know I must. I give him one last kiss and one last hug before I say goodbye and walk out the door. I so hope he calls me again. I have a pretty good feeling that he will. I will miss him till then. A lot.

I haven?t even met him yet?

alexis?xoxo

I had every intention of writing a complimentary response to your story Alexiss, but to be honest the words escape me. I truly believe even if I had the words to properly express myself they wouldn't do you or your piece justice. An amazing piece of literature that would make the man who inspired it blush with envy!

Edited by S***ec*****s
Spelling

Wow Alexis.. I've been told that I can paint vivid images with my words but I do believe that I have met my match and then some. The entire Haven't Met series have been compelling, provocative, and stimulating but this particular part stands out in a class of its own. Bravo!

And if you still haven't met this man yet, I can only barely fathom the incredible time you'll show him when the two of you do meet. Oh, to be in Alberta. Oh, to have a booking with you. Oh, to be him.