The Joys of Winter....

I was going for a coffee this morning and went to get into my car and slipped on a piece of ice and fell on my tailbone on the base of the side of the car door. I don't think I ever screamed and cursed so loud in my life. lol. It's not too bad but damn did that ever hurt!! It's happened once before- exact same incident with the car when I was younger. I think I cried my eyes out the first time. Good thing I am still mobile and have a few advil or tylenol 3's lying around.

I was going for a coffee this morning and went to get into my car and slipped on a piece of ice and fell on my tailbone on the base of the side of the car door. I don't think I ever screamed and cursed so loud in my life. lol. It's not too bad but damn did that ever hurt!! It's happened once before- exact same incident with the car when I was younger. I think I cried my eyes out the first time. Good thing I am still mobile and have a few advil or tylenol 3's lying around.

Nicolette

Ouch, feel your pain...been there done that...and yes, brings a tear to your eye

Nothing worse than the tailbone

Hope for a speedy recovery

Just don't mix T3 and Advil...if using one, don't use the other

Take care

RG

I guess that you will have to restrictions on your sexual positions for a few days!!!

:-D.....lol

I just can't be wild as I usually am.lol. Take it easy on me people. :razz:

Hope that beautiful behind of yours isn't too bruised...would be a shame to damage such perfection.

My advice...stay erect...you know, upright, on your feet. (lol)

Hope to find you under my tree sometime soon.

E.

As an habitual clutz...I feel your pain! The first snowfall this year resulted in a bruised knee and a huge lump on my hip!!!! My only advice (that I obviously don't follow) is take your time!!

Kisses!!!! (put 'em where they count!)

I don't know if I am the only one that does this or not, but when it is slippery out I try and walk kind of like a Penguin. It help to transfer your weight easier and safer!

And you look realy cool doing it too!!!