TWD Fans out there ??

Please forgive my ignorance... what show is it? I'm assuming its an acronym and not the real name? Or is it just called that? Would you care to share the premise?

Guest *na*****69

The Walking Dead ...about the Zombie apocalypse..in the state of Georgia USA

Guest Prufrock Cummings
The Walking Dead ...about the Zombie apocalypse..in the state of Georgia USA

...except for the fact that they've been in Wasington the last few seasons ;)

Guest *na*****69

uhm ..no it takes place in the state of Georgia , unless you are talking about FTWD ...

Additional Comments:

anyways it doesn't really matter ,,, awesome show

Guest Prufrock Cummings

It is filmed in Georgia, but if you read the graphic novel or watch the TV show, you will know that they have settled in Alexandria which is in Washington. The first few seasons, the camp, the farm and the prison were all in Georgia, then when the Governor blew up the prison they hit the road and met Eugene and Abraham who were on their way to Washington. After Terminus, they hit the road for Washington where they are now at.

Oh, I did think of that but there was already a thread for Walking Dead so I assumed this was a different show. Thanks for taking the time to explain it to me. xoxo

I feel this season has been pretty slow and easy but after what happened to Glenn and Abraham we needed to slow down for a minute..I'm actually enjoying the season and getting to know some of the characters and watch then all come together to take Negan out! Eugene definitely has something up his sleeve lol

Great season. Almost caught up. Just watched episode 12 last night. That episode was a bit slow. Rick and Michonne on their zombie killing holiday with very little in the way of plot development. I was just hoping to see where things are going. Otherwise loving it.

• Like 1

Guest *na*****69

I'm loving the season ... well, didn't exactly enjoy the first part ( before Christmas break that is ) but loving this part ..Rick and Michone ..loving it , the episode in the amusement park was pretty awesome and finding all that food ...I do admit to going into panic mode when I thought Rick was dead ..

and yes they are just building to when they attack Negan ..

Guest Prufrock Cummings
I swear sometimes I wonder if Rick is still laying in the hospital in a coma and he wakes up to this all being a nightmare....OR if this will somehow blend into Fear (would kinda makes sense)

Kirkman has sworn on a stack of bibles that this is taking place and is not a Rick-in-coma-dream in the hospital. The graphic novel is over three years ahead in time than the TV show and will go on for many years after the show ends in season 8.

Guest *na*****69

So ..just curious ...any Fear the Walking Dead fans out there ...?

I am! I like it but I do prefer TWD over FTWD and often confuse the story lines lol. I think I will back out of this thread though. I just realized, like all shows I watch I am very far behind. I haven't watched things as they air for several years now and hate spoilers so Id best not take part.

Enjoy! xo