Pooner Diaries: Christmas

The snow glitters as it swirls around the streetlights in the wintry evening air. It's the holiday season again. It's a busy time of year for most, and I'm no exception. It's the season for partying, for shopping, for catching up with old friends. Seeing family. Putting up decorations, Christmas cooking and baking.

I'm so busy that barely have time to think, in this season of eggnog and giftgiving. It's a delight to get a warm hug from a friend I haven't seen in months, a tipsy kiss under the mistletoe. To find that perfect little gift. I have a sappy happiness I just don't find the rest of the year. Life is good. I know I have everything this life has to offer, and then some.

But still, I don't have quite everything. I've been thinking about my favorite lady. I haven't seen her in a while, for our lives are both busy. I know that she's as filled with preparations for the holidays as I am, with hardly a moment to catch her breath. Still, she creeps into my thoughts in the oddest moments. I think of a long ago moment with her, laughing from a joke, eyes glittering, white teeth flashing, as I'm walking through the mall. I have a small revery of her smile just before our mouths first met and we fell into each other's arms. And I half-wake in the middle of the night, emerging reluctantly from a dream of our tangled sweaty limbs and probing tongues.

I'm not foolish. I know what we have. But I still can't help but think of her, those thoughts and memories warming my heart and my loins. I know I'll see her again soon, and I can't wait. I know we'll have our own little celebration of life, our own small song of joy. Soon.

But for today, I'll just let her know that I'm thinking of her. It's my own little gift to her for now. It pleases me to warm her heart like this, even from a distance. I want to wish her my sincerest holiday greetings.

The turn of the year will be on us soon. And I smile to think that with it will be new times with her. New memories. New caresses of her body and my heart. New tales, new fantasies.

I watch the snow swirl outside as I type these words on a blustery winter's evening. My work is almost done here. It's almost time to go, meet my friends and family.

But first, I'll wish that my treasured fans all get their heart's fondest desires, whether they be wrapped up under the tree or smiling back at them as they lounge in silk and lace. Or perhaps it's seeing the smile of a child, as they have their own fondest wish fulfilled. I'll wish all of you a happy holiday season.

Till my words caress you next.

Guest al****s

Happy holidays to you as well Birdboy! I hope Santa is good to you and you get all your hearts desires!

BTW...your favourite lady is one lucky woman!

alexis...xoxo