A quick Note to those ladies in Ottawa

I had contacted in the past week looking to set up a appointment,they know who they are. ;)

I would like to apologize to those not being able to secure a time and date this week.

3 major issues had come about,

1) A family member was released from the hospital to spend Christmas at home with family after cancer surgery.Thank god for nurses and doctors,and everyone associated with health care today.:bowdown:

2) Work,frigging work,work,work,frigging kids,kids,kids,kids(actually teenagers)..driving you nuts nuts nuts:rolleyes:

3) Yes any spare time has been used for that last minute picking up last minute items,gifts etc..etc etc..:shock:

So, I do apologize although nothing was booked, I was trying to arrange, but the stars did not align and......

"The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed".

Eminem

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and chat soon again!

Pete

• Like 1

Pete, It also happens on the other side; recently a lady misplaced her phone after setting up an appointment, consequently it was a null event.

Best wishes to you and all the cerb members for a relaxing holiday. Hopefully the new year will bring greater predictability to all our lives.

Suburb