Sign in to follow this  

Merry Christmas and the Best of the Holiday Season to All...

We are all so busy in our day to day lives...worried with this and concerned about that...doing this and rushing to complete that...but in this the season of care, warmth and giving I simply wanted to take the time to share a couple of quotes (and encourage others to do the same) that I thought spoke to the heart of the season...

"Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful."

- Norman Vincent Peale

"Christmas is not a time or a season but a state of mind. To cherish peace and good will, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas." - Calvin Coolidge, 1927

"I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys." - Charles Dickens

Enjoy the Holiday Season everyone and may peace and happiness fill your hearts.

Merry Christmas,

Jman

Guest W***ledi*Time

"Christmas is a time when you get homesick - even when you're home." -- Carol Nelson