I thought some of you would be amused by this.

I have a client who is a very fine professional Santa Claus. I've seen him just before Christmas for the last two years. He's warm, friendly, attentive and a lot of fun. He arrives late at night, dressed in full Santa regalia, tells me about his frustrations with his work--all the people who try to fool Santa into thinking that they've been good when they really haven't--sits me on his lap and asks me about my year. He asks thoughtful questions while his hands roam all over me (I wear a dressing gown and little else). Each year, he's given me a heck of a spanking and received full service from me. My payment has been made in a Christmas stocking, along with an orange, a candy cane and some chocolate. It's a fun bit of role-playing.

So I was very pleased when he booked an appointment with me for last night, the 23rd. I looked forward to our meeting with pleasure.

But who knew that Santa could be snowed in? :lol:

He called to cancel our meeting after he'd been at a private party somewhere beyond Whistler. They had a huge dump of snow and he wasn't sure he should drive back to town last night, in the dark, without chains.

I suggested he take the flying reindeer, but they weren't available, apparently.

So, no Santa for me this year!

I hope he's made it out and that he'll be bringing everyone else a Merry Christmas.

Thanks for the Christmas laugh.

Reminds me of the song "mommy kissing Santa Claus"

Even though your Santa didn't come I still wish you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Oh my god. I never knew that I could be turned on by a Santa roleplay, but you've cinched it for me. So many ideas in my head now.

Thanks, Cherry!

Berlin, take it from me that Santa is a very kinky fellow with a wicked imagination!

Kinda explains why Mrs Claus is jealous of the elves

Sorry, couldn't resist

Merry Christmas everyone

RG

RG--Very perceptive!

teddybear--It's never too late! How long does it take for you to dig out of the snowstorm, there, and fly out to the Wet Coast? I will always make time for you!