SP's lying about their age

1 minute ago, Timmy said:

I'm very new at this hobby so I have only been with a few and none of them were honest about their age......but it's never off by much....and they tell me it was their age when they first started and they never bothered to change it..... whatever .... I really don't care about age (unless they're younger than they say).........if I'm expecting 30 and get 60 I'm still sticking around 🙂  ...but I may not come back.  23 vs 28?.....why does that matter?....even 30 vs 40.....who cares... personally I've never pondered an SP because of their age......if pics are different ....that's a problem.

How old are you?

Just now, Timmy said:

Not 60 but not far from it.....

Ok. I’m in my 30s and in reasonably good shape. Certainly capable of attracting a woman in her late 20’s /early 30’s, and if we coupled onlookers wouldn’t bat an eye.

When I pay for companionship, I want to partake in an aesthetic that is less frequently available to me than it once was, and want to do so without having to be a player or lie to the woman. I am just not interested in a woman who is much older because if I wanted that I’d go to a bar and get it for free.

That perhaps explains our difference of opinion.

• Like 1

I'm closer to 60 than 30 (well, almost), but age embellishment for me is still a massive pissoff.  Just tell the truth, what's wrong with that expectation?  Hate that we're normalizing deception.

• Like 2

I haven't been with anybody who I believe embellished there age(at least by a good number, maybe 2-3 years).  For me I think embellish looks would be more a turn off since I am more into body type or what they may or may not do then actual age.  So as long as they can fill those things(I generally will be less picky looks wise if they go above and beyond for the what they may or may not do thing) I can live with somebody lying about age.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, boredmale said:

I haven't been with anybody who I believe embellished there age(at least by a good number, maybe 2-3 years).  For me I think embellish looks would be more a turn off since I am more into body type or what they may or may not do then actual age.  So as long as they can fill those things(I generally will be less picky looks wise if they go above and beyond for the what they may or may not do thing) I can live with somebody lying about age.

Yeah this is really it....if you have a great time but she lied about being 20 when she was actually 28...."you had a great time" is all that's relevant..... I guess if you have an age preference it might piss you off.....my preference starts and ends with "good time"....I get fake pictures being an issue....that would piss me off too

Edited by Timmy

I don’t care about age, if they are honest. I won’t mention names but I’ve seen a few ladies who post about 20 years younger than what’s true.

I think the more mature SP’s would be pleasantly surprised at the niche market if they were honest about their age and how many men are more comfortable with an older lady. Take me for example, I’m in my 50’s. I seek out the mature providers because I’m not comfortable nor interested in a 20 something.

But I hate when the door opens and I see an extreme deception when it comes to her age. 

• Like 2