New Year's Resolutions

Christmas is over, New Years around the corner, just wondering what everyone's New Years Resolutions are

On the serious side, try to lose a pound or two. As for my hair...I'm bald, and proud of it

On the fun side

Reconnect with a couple ladies I've had the pleasure of meeting and want to see again

Connect with a couple ladies I've only met through CERB via posts/pm's

Connect with a couple ladies that have caught my eye so to speak

If I can budget it, an overnight encounter

Try a duo with two ladies

Try something outside my comfort zone (won't say what that is)

Get an erotic massage (believe it or not, never had one before)

Not to mention a day fishing (won't say with who, but she knows who she is)

RG

Guest S**a*Q

I was going to go to the gym more... then I messed up that resolution with the knee issue...

Now I'm aiming to write more. At least something, once a day...

I plan To celeberate my birthday on Saturday New Year's day by getting myself two lovely presents and unwrapping them, one in the afternoon and the second in the evening of that day:) who will be both beautiful and very sweet(I am not sure regard them as birthday or New Years presents).

My New year's resolution is to have more fun and less (work related) stress in my life. Take it easier on and off work and see as many sweet, beautiful ladies as I can to sweetened my life as much asI can:). To admire openly and secretly as much as I can and as many as I can. Life is too short lol. Enjoy it while you can and say it loud and clear to the loved ones that I love them while I can.

Thanks for starting this interesting thread roamingguy:).

Secret Admirer

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

Travel more. My trip to Central America has me hooked.

Finally pay off debts from my first post-secondary degree and save up for my second post-secondary degree (been trying to do this for years).

Do yoga more often. Can never be TOO flexible, heheheheh ;)

Personally, I dislike the resolution practice, I prefer to just review the past year and come up with a game plan for the next. Some people may think that it is the same thing and it is similar, but I don't look at it as a resolution.

• Live a healthier lifestyle in general.
  • Get more sleep, currently at about 4 hours/night.
  • Take care of some outstanding personal issues.
  • Workout more and hit the local trails with my mountain bike.
  • Eat healthier, and less.
  • Work harder and play more.

• I have a key group of ladies that I hope to keep seeing in the coming year. Great ladies + personality + sexy body + loves sex + multiple sessions = EVFM (Extreme Value For Money).
  • Explore some new ladies that interest me and TOFTT a few times.
  • I hope to take a pooning vacation to Costa Rica, hopefully with some fellow Canadians.
  • Try a couple things that are outside my comfort zone with some ladies.
  • Another trip to an all inclusive resort in Mexico, this time hopefully with a yummy SP.

I resolve to finally start renovating the inside of my house. Sub-floors need replacing, bathroom needs gutting, kitchen requires a complete overhaul, I need new floors and I'd really like to build a dungeon in my basement. Realistically though, I'll be lucky to get a new toilet that flushes properly. lol

On the serious side, for me, would be:

-striving to have proper balance at work (less work related stress). It's been one hell of a year.

-hitting the gym is always on the list, but, life happens. I already eat a bit better.

On the fun side:

-Travel; it's likely gonna happen over the summer

-A duo;

-Try something i haven't done in years...

-Connecting with some of the ladies i have already met and meet new ones.

Guest al****s

To stop worrying so much about what others MAY think about what I look like and just relax and enjoy...

Roamingguy...bald men are sexy as hell!!

alexis...xoxo

To stop worrying so much about what others MAY think about what I look like and just relax and enjoy...

Roamingguy...bald men are sexy as hell!!

alexis...xoxo

Alexis

I've seen your pixs, why are you worrying, your beautiful

And bald is sexy, guess I won't buy shares in the Hair Club for Men then

Happy New Years

RG

I tend to decide to versus relove to:

Three years ago I decided to not set an alarm clock ever again and get up when I wake up. Seems like 6.5-7.0 hours is my sleep number.

Two years ago I decided I would focus more on personal responsibly. I would take responsibility for my day every day. I wouldn't look for some one or some circumstance to blame for a bad day. It was my responsibility and only I could decide the type of day I'd have. With no one to blame but myself, the bad days were very few and far between.

One year ago I decided to focus on living a lot, laughing a lot and loving a lot..more. I had a great year!

This coming year I've decided why not more of the same!!

Peace

MG

This year I am going to meet 5 or 6 CERB women that I have yet to meet.

I am going to stop thinking about women and sex so much while I'm at work

and hopefully concentrate more.

This year I will visit Peru and Costa Rica.

Posted via Mobile Device

I am hoping to bump up my GPA in university, get in better shape, get and maintain a job for an extended period of time rather than a couple months, and spend some time with more of the lovely ladies of cerb than I did last year (just one). My overall theme of the year is to invest in myself for the future; get healthier, more responsible, more fiscally sound, etc. while not forgetting to stop and smell the roses (:boobeyes:) every once in a while.

This year I am going to meet 5 or 6 CERB women that I have yet to meet.

This year I will visit Peru and Costa Rica.

Posted via Mobile Device

I'll bet that you can keep number one and three, number two, good luck, I've thought about woman and sex even more since I started hobbying...I also walk around work with a goofy grin :-Don my face most of the time, reminiscing about past encounters:rolleyes: and looking forward to future ones;)

RG

Posted via Mobile Device

haha yeah right! I know better than to even think that this is possible. I just hope that I can manage to get enough work done in between the happy thoughts. :boobies::bddog::jackoff:

My resolution is to win the lottery so I can visit with the lovely CERB ladies every day. :D

My new years resolutions are to drink less, save more, take more appointments, and go to the gym more.

My most important resolution is to always think about what I'm buying and where its coming from, and to make more ethical choices. Its important to support mom and pop shops when and where I can as opposed to big business. I already do this with food [i try to buy local and organic, and I'm a pescetarian] so why not with video games, furniture, etc

This year I hope to fly my plane more often

I will spend more time with my parents whom are getting frail

I will spend more time doing charitable work

I wish to see more of the lovely ladies on cerb

I have met a new special friend on cerb and would love to feel her passion. Sweetheart you know who you are.

umm I'd like to make more friends on cerb. I'd like to try learning a new language, and this time stick with it. The biggest thing would be going to bed earlier, seeing the time now that I am writing this post.

Guest f***2f***

-Lose another 10 lbs. (lost 30 last year)

-Keep making healthy food choices and experiment with more recipes

-exercise...aerobic and weights

-finalize some important paperwork

Edited by f***2f***
double entry

Guest **cely***r***ne

I usually give up on my resolutions, but NOT this year!

These are a few things I AM STICKIN TO....

1. Give up eating pizza >.< and eat better all around bye bye cheeseburgers :(

2. Join a gym and actually work out in it

3. Visit Ottawa! ^.^ not a resolution but I wanted to throw that in there.

4. I would like to sing more, and finish writing my songs

5. a goal is to finally quit smoking. MAN its soooo hard! I tried a couple times like a month ago and quit for almost 2 weeks :(

Not too overwhelming I think....even if I follow through on 2 of these i am happy!

Start smiling more in my pictures. A lot of people think I have too much of a pouty look or that I look like I just lost my best friend.lol.

I have chosen to cut a few people who I call "energy wasters" who always seem to suck the life out of me both in my personal life and in this business.

And of course... lose 20-30 lbs this time for good!!

I usually give up on my resolutions, but NOT this year!

These are a few things I AM STICKIN TO....

1. Give up eating pizza >.< and eat better all around bye bye cheeseburgers :(

2. Join a gym and actually work out in it

3. Visit Ottawa! ^.^ not a resolution but I wanted to throw that in there.

4. I would like to sing more, and finish writing my songs

5. a goal is to finally quit smoking. MAN its soooo hard! I tried a couple times like a month ago and quit for almost 2 weeks :(

Not too overwhelming I think....even if I follow through on 2 of these i am happy!

Number 3 is certainly good news for those of us near Ottawa.