First kiss...

Guest st*****ens**ors

Care to share the story of your first real kiss? Not the kissing-tag smooch or the birthday party dare, but the first one that knocked you back on your heels?

Mine was in grade 9. I was not a popular kid - - too bookish and awkward. She was a grade ahead, one of the "it" crowd, and I'd had a crush on her since fourth grade, though I had never had the nerve to say so. She was clever and pretty and self-assured, and had a string of admirers.

On the last day of class in the year we were both going upstairs in a stairwell; not alone, there were kids all around us. I was talking to her, in a moment of uncharacteristic nerve, and she suddenly reached up and touched my cheek, and kissed me. There was no warning, and my head essentially dissolved into a rainbow-hued fog for the rest of the day.

I never learned what prompted that moment, and she moved away the next year, but I was so happy I pretty much defied gravity all summer. . To this day it defines what a kiss can feel like.

So, that was mine. What was yours?

Guest 1***otd**

Thank you for starting this thread .... What a great idea...

My first "true kiss" was when I was 15 years old and I went to a classmate's (Jennifer) birthday party ... I initially didn't want to go to this party as I really didn't know her, yet she invited me and she was totally hot and I was confused why she would have invited me...... Anyways, once I got there, there was about 40 people on the house and we played spin the bottle; when it was Jennifer's turn to spin the bottle it actually pointed to the guy next to me, but somehow her lack of eyesight didn't phase her and she walked over to me and asked me to go into the closet where she planted a long DFK..... I swear that I got totally aroused within a nano second.... I was totally embarrassed as my hardness was obviously poking through and she couldn't miss it.... We both blushed but kept on kissing ..... I still remember that kiss like it happened yesterday.

Thank you for allowing to go down memory lane

In high school I knew a girl how had been a friend since grade 7, popping in and out of my life at odd times, usually on her red bicycle, but it was not until late in high school that I asked her out for a date. As I recall we had dinner of salmon stakes at a restaurant and then biked home... I recall my light shining on her ass all the way to her house. I can't recall all the details, but she said goodnight, in her doorway and we kissed. on the lips. I recall thinking that it was like a goldfish opening and closing her mouth. It was nice and intimate, but also really funny.

I remember my first kiss(es), it was back when I was in little school(grade 6) and it was funny the way it started, let me explain.

My friends and I would talk about movies we had seen on TV the night before, and how they fought and threw grenades etc.. The girls next to us would share there stories too and love the romance side of movies.

Later on that day during recess I was chewing gum and some girls asked me for some so I told her she could get the one that I was chewing but she would have to get it out of my mouth but not with her fingers. You guessed it, I was already manipulating girls at that age(look at me today).

So here goes my first ever kiss with a girl, the gum went from my mouth to hers and her friend wanted gum too and I had told her that I had split the gum in half in my mouth(it wasn't true) and she came for it and felt with her tongue to find it(I still remember that moment).

She was mad(just playing) that I didn't have it so her friend said she was ready to share, so they did. We had a three way mouth/tongue action going between all of us.

I still meet those girls at the store but never talk about any of this but I'm sure that we are all glad we got that experience at a young age.

BTW, I still love kissing very much, it's a important part of making love to me.

• Like 3