The Walk of a Woman

I think one of the most sexiest things in a woman is the way in which she carries herself and walks. I've passed ladies of all shapes, sizes, colours, etc..who simply know how to move in its simplest form. Not sure if it comes from knowing physically how one looks or by internal confidence. I think a little of both. Bless them all cause when I pass them it makes me skip a step in my walk.

A couple more higher profile examples I truly like;

Rihanna -

Christina Aguilera -

OMG, women are such packages of beauty.

Thanks

WC

This reminds me of how, at a restaurant I worked at all through University, me and the other front of house staff used to compete to see who had the best 'ass-walk' through the dining room. Winner got the most turned heads, and I always won!!!

I used to work in a very competitive market and I saw many many ladies walking in a way to stop the traffic....the way they move is not premeditated, it is as natural as my cats walk, sexy slow and impossible to imitate....yes, Rihanna is the best I have seen and NO, I am not a lesbian, but I can appreciate and "voice' when I see a sexy lady!!! and she is one

Loralee

Guest f***2f***
This reminds me of how, at a restaurant I worked at all through University, me and the other front of house staff used to compete to see who had the best 'ass-walk' through the dining room. Winner got the most turned heads, and I always won!!!

No surprise there!! If I saw you sashaying through the dining room I'd be enthralled too!!

Cleo I don't think your ability to turn heads is limited simply to your walk (which is damn sexy by the way). I'm pretty sure it's the whole package!