Making Weekends Even Better ;) New Pics

In case we've not yet had the pleasure..

I'm a 5'6, 28 year old brunette, with bright blue/green eyes, a Hollywood smile, and a positive zest for life that can't be denied!

1xjCDak.jpg

I provide my pampering personal attention to those who appreciate the sweeter, softer side of a lady; and a kinky, naughtier experience for those with more... curious tastes :p

Openminded and genuine, I love to indulge fantasies, from the vanilla to things a bit more intense, my true passion is pleasing my guests! With a wardrobe to captivate many tastes, and accessories for both of our pleasures, the possibilities for pleasure are endless, just share with me what you might enjoy, and I'll take care of the rest!

dtveNaq.jpg

A bit of an eclectic; I'm not a personality that easily fits in a box. I enjoy learning about varied subjects, and am a passionate bookworm, but I also love exploring new things!

More likely to find me with a latte in a bookstore than at a bar, I enjoy spending time with intellectual souls who appreciate a curious mind, yearning for your.. knowledge...

Meet me at my unique & discrete incall location in central Halifax, with a shower, amenities and parking available, or perhaps an outcall to your verifiable downtown/area suite?

czbOGAM.jpg

Available this weekend in Halifax

Take a peek at http://www.msmanda.com for details, or pm/email for more info! xx

• Like 1