I wanna go to Greece

Well this idea stemed from another thread I had read. Well for the longest time now I have been wanting to try Greek. But basically I am not sure if I am ready. What were your thoughts on this before you tried this.(I hope I'm not the only one) If you don't want to post you can just PM me.

It's different again and lots of fun with the right person. Find an SP who's into it and have fun, just remember to listen to your partner and let them set the pace. Now get your self to a travel agent and book a ticket.

:butt:

Unless you're thinking that you want to be on the receiving end, there isn't much for you to worry about!

Find an SP who offers Greek, and make sure you let her guide the pace. Greek isn't like regular vaginal sex, you can't just slide it right in. The SP must be relaxed, so take time to warm up with a finger or two (and lots of lube!) before you try to insert your member.

If you're looking to be on the receiving end, again, make sure you're nice and relaxed and tell your SP to take her time and use lots of lube. If you can find one who is experienced in anal play, all the better.

Hey again,

There is a great book called Anal Pleasure and Health by Jack Morin PHD published by down there press. You can get it a Venus Envy, it's ever thing you ever wanted or needed to know about anal.

Umm no not on the receiving end. Thanks for the advice I just did not want to do something totally wrong.

Rule of thumb would be "slow and easy wins the race", make sure you use lots of lube and listen/be aware of your partner. Make sure that you are not coercing anyone into doing something they might not really want to do.

I was never nervous about Greek my first time doing anal with a woman (yes, have only done it with women, lol). I pretty much knew the drill, the problem that I had was finding a young lady that was interested. Once I found the right candidate, I eased on in and it was all good.

Reminds me that it has been a while and it is time to make another visit to the Isles.

I think that Greek is wonderful and I do offer it. Many don't, either because they don't like it or because they're legitimately concerned about being able to relax well enough to avoid being hurt. In addition, if a companion does offer this service, she can be pretty sure that it will be requested more often than almost anything else, which could be a lot more often than she wants to do it.

As others have said, take it easy and let her direct it. And, if you're not interested in receiving... let whatever worries you about being on that side of the interaction be part of what governs your pace as well as increase your respect and empathy for your companion.

I think that Greek is wonderful and I do offer it. Many don't, either because they don't like it or because they're legitimately concerned about being able to relax well enough to avoid being hurt. In addition, if a companion does offer this service, she can be pretty sure that it will be requested more often than almost anything else, which could be a lot more often than she wants to do it.

As others have said, take it easy and let her direct it. And, if you're not interested in receiving... let whatever worries you about being on that side of the interaction be part of what governs your pace as well as increase your respect and empathy for your companion.

I have to agree with everything that you said. I too offer Greek and it has been requested more now that the gentlemen know. I have to be honest, I was scared to death the first time I tried. Not now:-D. I believe communication is a big part in any type of encounter to ensure both are comfortable and relaxed. It's all about enjoying each other, trying new things and having fun!