Couldn't even manage an outcall

I've only been with one SP and it was terrible. Mechanical and lifeless.

With that, I had set out to redeem my experience for something better. I had set out to make an outcall for a specific date. For personal reasons, I needed a certain date in the late evening. I thought an outcall would be a little easier since I'm in my own habitat. I began my search two weeks in advance and I figured I'd aim towards locals or ones with strong reviews (at least to start).

I'll take you through my failures:

First choice was Sasha May. Read great things about her and she was prompt to respond through private messages on lyla. Unfortunately she had plans the weekend I was aiming for and was up front.

After that, I kind of just sat on my hands and waited closer to the date.

I then contacted ChanelStar who I had also read great things about. She responded within a couple of hours but couldn't confirm the date and told me she'd let me know the next day if she'd be around. Well the next day came and I asked her for an update but she told me to wait until the actual day. Well she never responded on the actual day period (even though at this point I had moved on).

At this point I'm just going to risk it and pluck someone off BP based on gut feeling.

On the night before my target date I went back looking through BP and contacted a few. One I like responds and is offering a 2 hour special but she had already left Kingston. She said she'd be back Monday so I asked if she'd come back sooner (Saturday), and I'd take her up on the 2 hour special. She said sure but when Saturday rolled around I tried to reach out to her and no reply back. I figured as much.

And now it just get's silly. So Saturday has arrived, my target date. Again, looking through BP and I send out a few inquiries. One responds that I like. Her texts seemed engaging and not just basic replies. So we confirm an appointment. Later in the evening she texts me to check that we are still on for our appt. I was impressed. Finally the time rolls around. Nothing. So I text her and she said she was waiting for me to tell her to come. Ok, fine.

But a minute later she tells me she's puppy sitting for her roommate who left and she doesn't know when she'll be back. We exchanged text for another 30 minutes while I waited. I was willing to wait it out. Eventually she just stopped responding lol. How sweet.

I mean, what the hell? I tried to schedule in advance with a local and that didn't work out. One was busy, the other couldn't seem to confirm. That's understandable. But what about the last two to leave me hanging? At least let me know it's not going to happen. Bad customer service. Or maybe I'm expecting too much.

Maybe some of these SPs are just looking to make a buck that very minute and can't be bothered booking in advance?

I had to laugh though. I mean it's pretty bad when you can't even make a donation for someone to have sex with you.

• Like 1

Caterina here. I am not recommending myself, only pointing out that not all SPs are the same and you shouldn't give up. I'm the complete opposite, I prefer advance bookings and am terrible with "right now" bookings. It's not easy navigating backpage, but I'm sure you will find someone reliable on there, just keep trying. I would assume that women who are generally Kingston permanents would handle advance bookings better than a travelling SP.

• Like 2

Thanks Caterina. I should add I'm not trying to throw shade on all SPs. Obviously there are many good ones out there. I was just pretty frustrated after last night.

You could have told this story without actually naming the providers. This is extremely disrespectful and potentially harmful to them.

I feel your frustration and we too have many moments of despair but to post their work names just doesn't sit well with me.

Hope you have better luck in the future because there are a lot of amazing ladies out there.

• Like 1