Anyone seen Grass_Hopper / SabrinA recently?

Reco's are also valuable to us because they make us feel good. This may sound vain but we are human and everyone loves a kind word. A reco does not need to be a novel...even a simple "I had an awesome time with____" is great.

If you are the type that is simply looking for that wham bam thank you ma'am type of experience that only requires you to be physically attracted to someone, recos mean squat. Those who want to get a feel for the type of person they will be meeting can gain valuable info by reading the recos. But, to me, Cerb is more than just a recommendation board, it is a social network. If you are looking to stimulate your mind as well as your senses, there are numerous ways to discover that someone who you will be able to bond with. Read a lady's posts, interact with her via PM, get to know her and then you can decide if she is a good fit for you.

Anyhow, I will reiterate. If you had a good time with a lady, is a short note on her reco page really such a daunting task? A couple of minutes of your time goes a long way!

Be happy!!!

• Like 1

You Megan 100%, and there is a lot of that, where the gent may post in her schedule or other threads, and make a comment about her, but yet never bothered to update her recommendation, we see this by just viewing his post stats on his personal profile.

I wasn't suggesting that repeat clients continuously post on a lady's recommendation thread. I was specifically talking about new or repeat clients who have NEVER commented on a lady's reco thread.

Additional Comments:

It is not daunting task' date=' and you ladies should be duly noted always. ;)

Anyhow, I will reiterate. If you had a good time with a lady, is a short note on her reco page really such a daunting task? A couple of minutes of your time goes a long way!

Be happy!!!

Pardon me but has anyone noticed this thread has kind of veered off from the original poster's question about has anyone seen Sabrina.

Perhaps a discussion about bumping recos could be reserved for another thread because it is worth consideration and some valid comments regarding it have been made but I do not believe it belongs in this thread.

Just my opinion.

I feel that this thread is going somewhere tho... MoonShadow have explained a point that never got exploited before and I think it is interesting. I somehow agree with him saying that recurrant recos don't have the same impact then from new friends.

Newbies (and there's more with the ... closure) are not the clients we are usually meeting. They are not looking for the same kind of service and don't pay the same attention to what's happening afterwards.

If my reco is not bumped up, I know it's not because my service has gone down. It's a different clientele, and eventhought I try to screen them, it's not easy to figure who's coming from the other site, so I'm not complaining anymore about recos... I can use my time in much funnier things than complaining about it...

If my reco is not bumped up, I know it's not because my service has gone down. It's a different clientele, and eventhought I try to screen them, it's not easy to figure who's coming from the other site, so I'm not complaining anymore about recos... I can use my time in much funnier things than complaining about it...

Great attitude, Sabrina! I agree with you- lack of recos does not mean lack of great service!