Tipping at CMJ

Guest jake_cdn

I know there are a couple of threads on tipping but can anyone tell me if tipping is required or expected at CMJ?

I am new to this and do not know the protocol.

Thanks

it is not required but is always appreciated.

Additional Comments:

it is not required but is always appreciated.

I know there are a couple of threads on tipping but can anyone tell me if tipping is required or expected at CMJ?

I am new to this and do not know the protocol.

Thanks

if u think they were worth it by all means give them one

Guest Ni**t*****t

Girls at CMJ do not expect tipping as the price covers everything. However, as in any service, atip is always appreciated... but in this case, you will still get the typical CMJ service and the CMJ great attitude whether you tip or not.

Cheers

Additional Comments:

Girls at CMJ do not expect tipping as the price covers everything. However, as in any service, atip is always appreciated... but in this case, you will still get the typical CMJ service and the CMJ great attitude whether you tip or not.

Cheers

Generally speaking, if the price is "all inclusive" then tipping is not expected. However, as with all services, if you receive outstanding service, a tip is a nice way to show your appreciation.

This is interesting - the "all inclusive" nature of CMJ seems to mean no surprises... but in terms of a tip, I do wonder what's appropriate. Since the word "tip" sometimes refers to the cost of the extras, and in this case, it is strictly a tip, I assume it would not need to be anywhere near the same dollar amount... but then again, a small tip might seem offensive?

Not sure if this is the place to be discussing amounts, although it's not about amounts for specific services (therefore probably OK?)...

I have long wanted to try CMJ but was a bit concerned about how to manage this aspect...

These are my own experiences, and the experiences communicated to me: Most clients do not tip and it's not expected. The ones who do tip usually tip $20, though $10-40 is not uncommon. No one will look upon you badly if you pay the full fee without tipping.

the lady always greatly appreciates a tip regardless of the amount. 20+ is always good, and it shows that you enjoyed yourself with her by a making that effort.

No one will look upon you badly if you pay the full fee without tipping.