Thank you LoraLee for sharing this!! As a woman with her own large walk-in closet reserved strictly for shoes I can really appreciate the empowered woman in heels! :stiletto:

Loralee thanks for evoking a trip down memory lane. But first I must say this is similar to a thread I posted a few weeks back on a Woman's Walk. Love the way some women move and in heels it looks great. Visited a dancer a couple months back who was a petite blond wearing a nice black dress and black heels. She looked amazing and I truly could have just watched her walk around the club. And wow could she ever dance on centre stage too! I got the courage to make eye contact (probably between stares) and ask her over. After some conversation which was also great we went for a private dance. The first thing she did was slowly remove those heels and then danced exotically in bare feet for me. If it was Vegas I could have got married that night. Will never forget her look in and out of those heels.

WC

Posted via Mobile Device

Really interesting topic! The history of shoes, particularly womens shoes, is pretty fascinating. It's amazing that something as simple as shoes can be so symbolic. I find it dead-sexy when a woman can walk in high heels with confidence. I've never been able to quite figure out why it's such a turn-on, though what you've said certainly gives me more to think about. I'm sure Freud would have a field day!