Also very well put Samantha on the driver issue, and your personal preference.

I mostly do incalls, either to my residence or to a hotel. I will do outcalls, but only to four and five-star hotels downtown or near the Vancouver airport.

Visitors to my residence will know, just from the part of town, that they're in a safe area and, when they're on my street, they can see that it's a very discreet location, yet not so hidden away as to raise the specter of risk for them, or for me.

When I go out, someone always knows where I am and when I expect to leave. If the date is going to be for several hours, I always call at agreed intervals. Someone also knows when I'm entertaining at home and when I expect a date to end.

SecretAdmirer, I appreciate the things you say about companions' safety, and I can understand your reasons for having your lady visit your residence. It's true that this is legal. What is not legal is for the companion to have a driver or security guard. In the event that someone has a problem at a client's home and needs to call her driver/guard, if things are dire or escalate, the driver/guard may be deemed to be living off the avails.

So, while an outcall to a client's home is technically legal, the additional security for the woman is not. For me, that's an imbalance that's not to my advantage.