I will be yours, your fantasy, your complete satisfaction

picture.php?albumid=12093&pictureid=88100

My schedule for the week of Monday November 27 to Saturday December 2 in Halifax. Please text or call 902-456-2898, xo

Mon..Nov 27...Incall 1pm-12am in Halifax

Tue...Nov 28...off

Wen..Nov 29...off

Thu...Nov 30...off

Fri.....Dec 1....Incall 1pm-1am in Halifax

Sat....Dec 2....evening outcalls only

You want me, you desire me, you need me.

I want you to kiss my full luscious lips, and draw me closer to you so that my body is next to yours. I want you to slowly undress me, your hands exploring my body, your kisses on my neck, on my perky breasts making me more aroused. I'm getting so wet, so excited you now can have me any way your wish.

I want to be on my knees for you, kissing and using my tongue to get closer to you. My lips now surround you, moving all over your hardness. As I move faster on you I can start to taste your sweetness and what's to cum.

I want to move off you so you can lay me down, I'm now yours. You taste me, I shake and moan to your tongue, in so close but you don't allow me to finish.

I want you so badly inside me, your body ontop off mine. You bring your hardness to my wetness, you slowly enter me. It feels so good, I feel every inch of you, you fill me perfectly, we are now one.

I want you to pump me, slide into me over and over. As I lose myself to your thrusts I can feel you moving faster, getting harder. At that moment my body loses control and my wetness between my legs spasms over and over. You then explode inside me, I feel your shaft deep inside me twiching, and I know now that I have satisfied you. I am completed and in afterglow, completely happy.

I want this to be you and I, xo

• Like 1