Question about conference duty

This might not be the right forum to ask this but I'm running out of ideas.

I am going to a conference out west in June and have signed up to have a small booth to showcase what I do. There are also a number of papers that are presented during the same time as the expo is going on so I loose out. What I would like to do is hire a HOT lady to work with me for a three days as back up to keep an eye at the booth as I am listening to papers.

I tried a couple of "booth agencies" but come up with zip. Either too young and/or not really the physique I'm looking for. Someone that can keep a conversation and be able to attract attention by their looks, compare to car show ladies but here there will be no bikini attire.

I'm not sure if anyone here does this type of work at all. It will be fairly relaxed and all expenses paid for, except any special excursions that the person might want to do. What I like with this idea is that I might have the option of play time during this time. So primary task is to work basically looking good and help me as "bait" to attract the male attendants.

I'm a relaxed and respectful guy and some of you ladies have met me in the past.

If anyone has anything to chime in with please feel free.