How often should sps take pictures?

:stiletto:Hey guys....:stiletto:

After reading the fetish wear thread. I decided to get some new fetish wear pictures. They will be updated to my website and to here soon. They are not professional and the lighting is bad But I thought it was about time to get some new pictures. Also I have some pictures of my feet for the guys who love feet. A quick question to the guys. How often should us sps get pictures done? Every year or more often? It is just good to know what you guys think of this.

Guest S*rca****sid
I know I am not a guy but....as often as possible is my vote :)

I second that vote.

I find a ladies photo's don't do her justice. A picture, is just that, you get the idea of the lady but nothing more. You only get half of the beauty of the sp. But I have nothing against them. Sometimes I wish I was the camera looking at these beautiful ladies.

Once a year, or every six months, and any time something significant changes (body modification, plastic surgery, haircut, hair color, weight) the pictures should reflect that.

Guest c*****t

i think keep things spicy, keep on changing pictures every month or so, i like seeing new pictures of someone, it just makes the mind wander even more .... my 2 cents...

This may be a little off topic.

I have a problem seeing the postage stamp sized pictures. I also noticed many pictures are also blurry.

As someone else has already mentioned a face is always nice to see. I am not a big fan of distorting the face but covering the face with hair, mask, or feather is always fine. this showes a playfull side to the lady. (I understand the need for anonimity).

Cheers,

:icon_smile:

Agreed even if it is 2 or 4 added to your album here on Cerb, or on your personal web site. I was going to say at least twice a year, with occasionally adding of some new photo's.

It keeps the men (well especially me as I'm a visual creature and a hands on kinda guy) very interested and updated on the lady.

Every 4 months or so is good to update your profile with a fresh look, I am not the best at keeping up on that, but its a good theory.

I don't really feel the need to update photos too often because (seriously) nothing has changed about me since high school (I'm 26 now). No weight gain/loss, no children, no tattoos/piercings, no hair cuts or dyes, nothing! I've trimmed my hair by about 1-2 inches every year and that's not notable enough to update pictures.

I even do my makeup the exact same way I did in high school. People thought I was 22 or 23 when I was 17 and they still think I'm 22 or 23! I know it's going to be a shock for me one of these ways when I actually do start changing.

But, I still like to add new photos every 3-4 months just because it's fun!

But, I still like to add new photos every 3-4 months just because it's fun!

Exactly...variety is probably fun for the guys too...makes them curious as to what kind of pic you will post next!

This may be a little off topic.

I have a problem seeing the postage stamp sized pictures. I also noticed many pictures are also blurry.

As someone else has already mentioned a face is always nice to see. I am not a big fan of distorting the face but covering the face with hair, mask, or feather is always fine. this showes a playfull side to the lady. (I understand the need for anonimity).

Cheers,

:icon_smile:

I agree with what you are saying.

Additional Comments:

Agreed even if it is 2 or 4 added to your album here on Cerb, or on your personal web site. I was going to say at least twice a year, with occasionally adding of some new photo's.

It keeps the men (well especially me as I'm a visual creature and a hands on kinda guy) very interested and updated on the lady.

New pictures every month even if its been taken within the year will refresh my memory about you and I love to comment on them.

Personally when I view the photo's or the updated photo's, in my "My notes"

I make a written note of a lady that I would like to chat with and then book with, (my list is getting so freaking long).

As I said earlier, we men are visually creatures and when a lady promotes herself with photo's here, or on her web site, it is of course a great marketing tool for her as well.

As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words, I find that the lady photo's are embedded in my memory bank as well.

Yes I do enjoy commenting on the photo's as well. I love looking at the beauty that surrounds us men in the albums on Cerb.

Thanks ladies, and keep those photo's coming :)

Exactly...variety is probably fun for the guys too...makes them curious as to what kind of pic you will post next!

Taking pictures in my opinion should be done all the time....our bodies are constantly changing so posting up to date pics within a reasonable amount of time ie. every 4-6 months is a good timeframe...I feel a year is a long time for updating pictures because a lot can happen in a year.....we don't want any GENTS saying .....she is false advertising :( this can damage a SP's reputation in the long run.....so keep the camera handy ladies at all times and upload your pics as often as possible....GENTS want to get what they see :)

On that note, one of the hobbies I would like to get back to sometime is photography, particularly fine art nudes or figure studies (clothed and otherwise). I'm out of practice, but I also don't charge. :) Have camera, will travel? Gimme a shout.

Just sayin'. :D

:dncdick:Great news....:dncdick:

My pictures are uploaded and they are being moderated. But you can see them now on my website. Thanks for all the comments. I guess like any other business every so often it is good to refresh things. I agree that a lot could happen in a year and maybe every six months is a good idea to renew pictures. Even if it's with your own camera and with a friend.

XoXo Peachy/Val.

http://www.peachyval.com/home.html

I think every 4-6 months is a minimal period. Not that you have changes, but a nice new pose or two puts you out there in the public eye. Guys have short memories and need to be reminded periodically.

I know I take the time to check the new pictures every day or so, and obviously these are freshest in my memory when I'm looking to step out for some female company.

Those new photo's on your web site, are "hot" Peachy!! Love the photo where you wearing those thigh high boots!:spank:

Spank me again Peachy!! whoo hoo! You can cuff me up next time, babe :)

:dncdick:Great news....:dncdick:

My pictures are uploaded and they are being moderated. But you can see them now on my website. Thanks for all the comments. I guess like any other business every so often it is good to refresh things. I agree that a lot could happen in a year and maybe every six months is a good idea to renew pictures. Even if it's with your own camera and with a friend.

XoXo Peachy/Val.

http://www.peachyval.com/home.html

Guest s******ecan****

Once or twice a year is more than suffecient, but it sure is phone to see albums frequently updated, like so many things I feel whatever works for the lady is best. Some like to play around and take their own pics, others like professional ones and for cost reasons don't update as often.

I my opinion take pictures whenever YOU want. If you get the urge to take the camera out today then do it but if that urge doesn't hit for another six months go with it. After all it is a personal choice and as far as us guys are concerned we can never get enough so it is impossible to satisfy our appetite for pictures of beautiful, sexy women!

I would agree with those posters that suggest more often as it gives the viewer comfort that they are looking at up to date information and freshens up your little corner of the web. In short, its just good advertising. Short of that, having a blog or something like that might also be a good idea as it allows a viewer to learn a little more about you (if you are comfortable with that sort of thing).

And one other idea: if your SP-ing activity is not generally known to those closest to you, making it hard to take decent pictures, ask some of the gentlemen that are good clients and I'm sure they would be happy to help out. Just bring your own camera or make sure you take the memory card home.

Edited by Kubrickfan
Another thought