I know that everyone has their own thing that is sensually meaningful. One thing that has me curious, is an attraction with feet. I hope not to disrespect anyone with a feet thing (cuz I have a thigh-high boot thing) but can someone please help me to understand just what is sexy about feet??

Is it the type/colour of nail-polish, the length of the toes, the curve of the arch? Please, ladies - if you have a your own preference for guys' feet let me know.

I think women's feet are very sexy when taken care of, without dry skin and callouses. polish is nice but not necessary if you have great toes.The arch of the foot and ankle are two very sexy and erotic zones.

For the guys a good set of feet go a long way as well. I am a complete believer in the men's manicure if you're feet are rough and in need. After that, sexy feet can be totally maintained by good grooming habits and a weekly foot scrub does wonders for both men and women.

My two cents.

: )

I think women's feet are very sexy when taken care of, without dry skin and callouses. polish is nice but not necessary if you have great toes.The arch of the foot and ankle are two very sexy and erotic zones.

For the guys a good set of feet go a long way as well. I am a complete believer in the men's manicure if you're feet are rough and in need. After that, sexy feet can be totally maintained by good grooming habits and a weekly foot scrub does wonders for both men and women.

My two cents.

: )

A little off topic perhaps, but speaking of foot care - if you want really smooth feet take a vacation this spring to someplace with a nice, warm sandy beach. Take a walk bare-foot every morning on the beach by the surf. Guaranteed to scrub off all the dead skin. Smooooth as a baby's bottom!:biggrin:

I tend to look down in the summer at both women and men in sandles. I like nice trim nails, clean cuticles and smooth soles. I like a nice arch, toes in proportion to the foot and sculpted ankles...OMG...I DO have a foot fetish after all! My confession for the day :)

Yes and the very same here Meg, just love lady's feet, all smooth as silk,painted toe nails. I love giving them a rub for the lady, and been known to suck on her toes too,a very sensual area for a lady that enjoys it :) and even better when she stands on your back, bare footed, and gives you a back massage. :)

I DO have a foot fetish after all! My confession for the day :)

Have a very dear, longtime gay friend - he has got to have to have the most immaculate feet.

Size 8 or so. No painted nails - that would be too obvious. Wonderful cuticles. I mean his feet are the kind of feet you would expect a hotel manager or Matre d' to have. Perfectly manicured and fit perfectly well in a pair of white terry towel sandals by the pool.

I've actually been attacked by a female friend who thought my legs were hot. This was my best friends sister for chris sake!...she was drunk at the time. What a laugh!

please help me to understand just what is sexy about feet??

Is it the type/colour of nail-polish, the length of the toes, the curve of the arch?

The biggest request from foot guys seems to be pics of soles flat as well as arched to show the crinkles in the soles .

Hey everybody

I'm new to this board and happened to notice this thread. There's no denying that the love of feet is one of the most common fetishes out there.

removed by mod - advertising is not permitted outside the announcements area.

Welcome to the board Alanna. I had a gf who ran a footfetish site and was very popular.. she had believe it or not size 3 1/2 shoe size!!! but you're right in general.. bigger is usually better for most foot guys.

Guest W***ledi*Time
... apparently foot lovers prefer bigger feet, e.g. size 9-10 on a woman. Could anyone comment on this?

For me, it's not the size, it's the shape and condition. Well-proportioned to the rest of the body is ideal, I'd say. But smallish is definitely beautiful. You can do things with small feet that you just can't do with big feet. Yummy!

The biggest request from foot guys seems to be pics of soles flat as well as arched to show the crinkles in the soles .

Ok - I'm lost. As much as I think I can understand general weirdness, this definitely has me mystified.

If the lady is very talented, and has those appealing feet, some men enjoy the "foot job" ;)

I know that everyone has their own thing that is sensually meaningful. One thing that has me curious, is an attraction with feet. I hope not to disrespect anyone with a feet thing (cuz I have a thigh-high boot thing) but can someone please help me to understand just what is sexy about feet??

Is it the type/colour of nail-polish, the length of the toes, the curve of the arch? Please, ladies - if you have a your own preference for guys' feet let me know.

This has always been a hard one to explain to someone else, as it's an attraction that I'm pretty sure I was born with or else developed very early in life. It's one of those cases where I don't know *why* I like them, but I definitely know what it is that I like. For me, it's proportional size to the lady's height, medium to small toes, soft skin, a good arch, and polished nails.

I'll never understand it, but it can be very useful!

Me, I like the whole package, head to toe. Why should it be more curious to like feet than legs, or abdomen, or face, hair, arms, hands, back, shoulders, etc etc etc.

For me, it's all good, and all sexy

RG