Be very aware and Be Safe

This is a very touchy and sticky topic.

I always offer a glass of my favourite wine when a gentleman comes to see me.

You need to be careful that you watch or even pour it yourself if you are offered a drink.

I myself like to pour when hosting and always in front of the gentleman and take a sip and say "cheers". It's always a nice icebreaker, I find.

Things can go wrong and you could be put in a very dangerous situation. People may not be as nice as they seem and can be very evil at times.

http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hc-ps/drugs-drogues/learn-renseigne/ghb-eng.php

Play safe and have fun!!

Kisses,

Lexy

• Like 2

I have on hand when a lady comes to my hotel a bottle of wine, some bottled water and bottled fruit juices

Whatever is consumed is only opened up in the presence of the lady, nothing is opened up prior to her arrival

RG

I don't like to drink with clients often because alcohol makes me tired. If they do offer me a glass, I make sure they are opening it in front of me. I will take one or two sips and not drink anymore. That goes for any type of drink.

I once remember a friend once telling me about the time they were at a bar downtown and someone slipped something into her drink . She went into a bathroom stall and woke up hours later at 5 am and no one was in the bar! Friends thought she took a cab and went home. Disoriented, she ended up walking out the door with the alarm going off. Very scary!

Guest Ou**or**n

A good point for all ladies in many types of situations, both personal and professional.

I created this thread for both SP's and Hobbyist. We all must be careful and stay safe. Regardless if we think the person is safe, nice, genuine and honest.

Please all keep safe and have fun!!

Big Huge Hugs,

Lexy