I took the first step into a new and wonderful hobby, and joined CERB

Since that time I have met (through posts/pm's and emails) through CERB many great people, and in person met some great and wonderful ladies.

And my introduction to hobbying has had me discover that time with a lady isn't just about sex and the menu offered. It's about spending time with a lady, from conversation over drinks to lying together in a bed cuddling and kissing. In fact that has been the more important and pleasurable aspect of any encounters I've had.

Anyway I just wanted to thank the ladies and all CERBITES for allowing me to be part of this wonderful community

RG

Roaming guy:

I started a lot slower LOL there was no cerb and not much of an internet!

It was some word of mouth, but guys didn't usually talk about "paying for it", and the news paper adds, and the yellow pages....

Managed about one or 2 trips a month to the strip club and the pick up rate was about 50% so for the first few yrs was lucky to to make one "appointment" a month..... then with changes of of jobs and income advance etc etc was up to weekly or more for a while ...At one time I started a small part time business just to to support my hobby to the tune of about $800 a month (I don't even want to know what the invested return would be on that for 10 years)... I turn 60 this year and thinking i should be slowing down at least ! or maybe (OMG NO) retiring from the hobby.... Last week I was done; tonight I get a message for a cute young thing :) "having a photo shoot do I want to see the pics" LOL.. Hell Yea!

Yup it has been a great ride (pun intended) I wouldn't change much. No I guess I'm not done yet ...

It has its Ups and Downs (pun intended again) :) Enjoy the ride it is one of the most rewarding hobby's that no almost no-one will admit to having :)

Loki318

Roaming guy:

I started a lot slower LOL there was no cerb and not much of an internet!

It was some word of mouth, but guys didn't usually talk about "paying for it", and the news paper adds, and the yellow pages....

Managed about one or 2 trips a month to the strip club and the pick up rate was about 50% so for the first few yrs was lucky to to make one "appointment" a month..... then with changes of of jobs and income advance etc etc was up to weekly or more for a while ...At one time I started a small part time business just to to support my hobby to the tune of about $800 a month (I don't even want to know what the invested return would be on that for 10 years)... I turn 60 this year and thinking i should be slowing down at least ! or maybe (OMG NO) retiring from the hobby.... Last week I was done; tonight I get a message for a cute young thing :) "having a photo shoot do I want to see the pics" LOL.. Hell Yea!

Yup it has been a great ride (pun intended) I wouldn't change much. No I guess I'm not done yet ...

It has its Ups and Downs (pun intended again) :) Enjoy the ride it is one of the most rewarding hobby's that no almost no-one will admit to having :)

Loki318

I've been hobbying well before the internet too and I must say the internet has made everything much better and safer IMHO. I do hope I can keep going like you Loki! Congrats RG and Loki

CERB is an amazing community to be a part of and a rare treat for us to all learn and grow. Congrats!!! Keep on having fun!!

Kisses,

Lexy

Congratulations on your 1 yr mark RG! It has been an exciting year, and here's to many more with us!

Don't forget I still need some of those wallets!

haha

:chug:

(Just for everyone's info, the wallet comment is referring to a joke posted by RG)

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=43932

Edited by Miss Scarlett
Adding

I have had the privilege of meeting some excelent people here, and while I can't say it's always been perfect, it is one of the best communities or organizations I've had the pleasure of being a part of.

Guest jake_cdn

One year ... it goes by fast.

The board has been enhanced by your participation and look forward to more from you in the future.

This is a great community.

Jake

Guest W***ledi*Time

It's been great to have you around for the past year, RG! You always have something positive to contribute!