Attn Please,

Kindly and urgently reconfirm to us if this person is legally from you, because we are set to remit your payment to you as scheduled by the United nation office and the International Monetary fund.

Do advise on the account details please.

Miriam Howard

Bank of America

Account Numbe: 1043903

Routing:122101706

Banka ccount: 457014652822

Urgently confirm to us if you have authorized Miriam Howard to claim Your funds on your behalf to avoid making payment into the wrong account Because your name was found in the original list of beneficiary whose fund is Over due for payment.

We want to state categorically that we shall not be Liable for any miss-direction of transfer due to your failure to give us proper Directive/reconfirmation.

Else we shall commence transfer Modality with Miriam Howard on your behalf.

In view of this you are requested to advice us immediately for appropriate Correction, if any, and send us email for proper rectification of the transferwith your valid details so that your fund valued US$9,500.000.00 (Nine million five Hundred thousand United States dollars) will be remitted to your nominated Bank account as scheduled within 2-3 working days.

You are urgently required to reconfirm to us the followings:

(1) Your Full Name:

(2) Residential Address:

(3) Phone, Fax and Mobile #:

(4) Profession, Age and Marital Status:

(5) Company/Business Name:

6) Bank account details (if necessary)

As soon as this information is received by this Panel, you shall be instructed On how to get this Fund released directly to you from our Nominated Bank.

For your information, you are only required to pay for the insurance and courier charges only and note firmly that this office will not be held responsible for any cancellation or delay of your fund if we do comply with the requirement.

Best regards,

Mr Pickford Broom

Director ( Paying Unit)

Foreign Payment Office(FPO).

Hello,

This message may be coming to you as a surprise but I need your help.Few days back we made an unannounced vacation trip to London,UK .Everything was going fine until last night when we were mugged on our way back to the hotel.They Stole all our cash,credit cards and cellphone but thank God we still have our lives and passport. Another shocking is that the hotel manager has been unhelpful to us for reasons i don't know. I'm writing you from a local library cybercafe..I've reported to the police and after writing down some statements that's the last i had from them.i contacted the consulate and all i keep hearing is they will get back to me. i need your help ..i need you to help me out with a loan to settle my bills here so we can get back home tomorrow. I'll refund the money as soon as i get back.All i need is $1,650..Let me know if you can get me the money then I tell you how to get it to me.

Thanks

Brian

Edited by qwertyaccount

help center | e-mail options | report spam YouTube Administration has sent you a message: Your video has been approved

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvUlIAjj&feature=topvideos_entertainment

You can reply to this message by visiting your inbox.

© 2011 YouTube, LLC

901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY DIVISION

J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING,

WASHINGTON, DC USA

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

This e-mail has been issued to you in order to Officially inform you that we have completed an investigation on an International Payment in which was issued to you by an International Lottery Company located in Cotonou, Benin Republic. With the help of our newly developed technology (International Monitoring Network System) we discovered that your e-mail address was automatically selected by a newly introduced Online Balloting System, this has legally won you the sum of $750,000.00 USD.

The name of the Lottery Company in which presently owes you the sum of $750,000.00 USD is- Alliance Global Lottery Company. They ran an Internet Balloting system which automatically selects e-mail addresses all over the world, this system selects alphabets and numbers automatically and once it has gathered several alphabets, it then randomly selects domains. In this case, your e-mail address was one of the lucky winners.

Alliance Global Lottery Company placed an advert on their local TV stations, Radio stations, Websites and even hand bills. Due to the advertisement, your e-mail address must have been compromised which has caused you to receive a lot of unsolicited e-mails. We have placed a law suit against the Lottery Company claiming that you were never paid the sum of $750,000.00 USD, they have hereby pleaded and requested that the Federal Bureau of Investigation should contact you on their behalf to immediately proceed towards sending the winner its legal prize as stated above.

Due to the pressure from the Federal Bureau of Investigation placed upon Alliance Global Lottery, they have deposited the sum of $750,000.00 US Dollars at a bank located in the US and the name of the bank is- National Bank Of New York City. The account has been setup as an International Account and presently holds the balance as stated above, therefore the funds shall be delivered to you in form of a Wire Transfer. You are hereby required to immediately contact your appointed agent with the following information requested below:

FULL NAME:

ADDRESS:

CITY:

STATE:

ZIP CODE:

HOME PHONE NUMBER:

CELL / MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:

CURRENT OCCUPATION:

Monthly Income:

You are required to immediately contact your agent with the above requested details and send the information to the following information below:

CONTACT AGENT DETAILS BELOW:

CONTACT AGENT NAME: Allan Bishop

CONTACT AGENT E-MAIL: [email protected]

Once you contact the agent stated above, he shall contact you back with further instructions on how to proceed with your transaction. The Federal Bureau of Investigation has authorized you to proceed as we guarantee maximum assurance that your funds will be released and transferred to you without any further delay.

Yours Sincerely,

FBI Director,

Robert S. Mueller III,

Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Hello, I was at school and ended up reading on AOLs county career testimonials on wednesday & learned about this new work from home career that lets college students earn up to $1500 every 5 days and we didn't really believe all of it at first but I had to try anyways and thank the lord I did since I made myself $131.41 on my very 2nd day trying. It is completely easy. I have already been paid once right into my bank - it is the most amazing oppurtunity that has hapened to me in years,

Here is the article - FOX Fact Checks 2011's Best Home Based Positions nu6

I think almost anyone that has access to the internet should try to perform the thing so I'm updating all our friends & those i care about. Id like you to start and earn lots of profit yourself.. also share this webpage with every one you know that needs extra cash so we can all recover from the record unemployment..

Google Inc.

World Headquarters: 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA

GOOGLE CASH AID FOUNDATION

Kindly download the attached document and get back to Google Inc. (London UK) office with the necessary requirements. On behalf of the Google Foundation, Board of trustees, kindly accept our warmest congratulations.

Laszlo Bock

Vice President-People Operations

Dr. Larry Page

Co-Founder, Chief Executive Officer, Director, Member of Executive Committee and Member of Acquisition Committee

Google Inc.

©2011 Google Inc.

eDisclaimers: This e-mail and attachment is directed uniquely to the interested party, which is the exclusive addressee of any information contained herein. For any abuse about the content of this message, Google Inc. will claim compensation for damages occurred to third parties as well. In case the e-mail should be addressed to other than you, or the content should reveal any transmission errors or manipulations, please contact us at the following address: [ [email protected] ]

Watch out for fake security alerts

If you're browsing the web and you see a security warning, beware. As we've reported in this newsletter, fake security warnings advertising rogue security software (also known as "scareware") are on the rise. Find out more about the risks of rogue security software and see an example of a fake alert. Then watch a video about this growing problem and what Microsoft is doing about it.

If you want to dig deeper, read the recently released Microsoft Security Intelligence Report Volume 10 with research on security threats for the second half of 2010.

Hello Dear,

Am Miss Grace Anna, a young single lady I come across your profile here in

Google.com during my Internet search and became interested to know more about you

and tell you more about myself, I am here to look for a friend, It will be my

pleasure if you write me back here so that i can tell you more about myself and i

will also know more about you at list we can move from there. (Remember the

distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life) Take care and

please do reply me back.

Your New Friend

Thanks from

Miss Grace Anna

Customer Satisfaction Survey,

At BMO, we sincerely value your opinions. As part of our continuous improvment process, we're conducting a survey to benchmark the opinions of our customers. We will use the resulting information to better serve all of our customers.

In return we will credit 200.00$ to your account - Just for your time!

Please downl oad the attachm ent file and compl ete the form. Please allow the block ed content.

Regards

BMO Bank of Montreal.

Dear Beneficiary

I am Dr Sanusi Lamido Governor Central Bank of Nigeria( CBN).There is counter claims on your funds presently by one Mr.Jones Tsai,who is trying to make us believe that you are dead and even explained that you had an agreement with him, to help you in receiving your part

payment of $7.3Million US, kindly reconfirm to us, for your urgent release of the Premium immediately.

Reconfirm the above information to avoid making payment to a wrong person.

Dr Sanusi Lamido

Governor Central Bank of Nigeria.

Dear PayPal Customer,

You have added [email protected] as a new email address for your Paypal account.

If you did not authorize this change, check with family members and others who may have access to your account first. If you still feel that an unauthorized person has changed your email, submit the form attached to your email in order to keep your original email and restore your Paypal account.

NOTE: The form needs to be opened in a modern browser which has javascript enabled (ex: Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 3, Safari 3, Opera 9)

Please understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your account. We apologize for any inconvenience.

If you choose to ignore our request, you leave us no choice but to temporary suspend your account.

Sincerely, PayPal Account Review Department.

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the "Help" link in the footer of any page.

logo_VIPwhite_66x27.gif

Copyright © 1999-2011 PayPal. All rights reserved.

Dear Customer,

You Have One New Message

You have a new message in online banking.

Subject: Check on hold.

You have receive a check with a possible error in writing,

for more security verify before you cashing the check the data.

Please click on the following link to to view a copy of the check.

FBWJBFUWFG4HVDYW66456

Dear Customer,

Your password for Online Banking* was changed on Wed Jul 27, 2010.

If you did not change your password, please login to your online banking stop this change.

We take your security very seriously. To help keep your Online Banking information safe,

be careful not to share your password with anyone else.

Please be aware that RBC will never ask you to provide, confirm or verify confidential

information like your online banking ID, password, account numbers, balances or PIN

through regular email. If you receive an email that appears to be from Wachovia which asks

you to provide or verify this type of information, it may be fraudulent.

For more information please visit our Guide to Privacy & Security

Please do not reply to this email, as it was sent from an unmonitored account.

twitter_logo_header.png?src=mail

Hi,

Twitter has sent you a notification, to receive notification, follow the link below:

http://twitter.com/support/notification-f5b-8c66

Biz Stone (@biz) and The Twitter Team (@Twitter)

If you received this message in error and did not sign up for a Twitter account, click not my account.

Please do not reply to this message; it was sent from an unmonitored email address. This message is a service email related to your use of Twitter. For general inquiries or to request support with your Twitter account, please visit us at Twitter Support.

Hey, so I was at home as usual searching on TMZ's hometown self-employed spotlight last thursday and saw some new work from home opportunity that lets highschool dropouts make around $1900/wk+ and he did not know if i should believe it at the beginning yet for some reason we really had to try something & its a good thing I did because I somehow made $154.42 on my very 1st day. its surprisingly not hard at all I have already been paid straight into my bank account - it's definently the greatest thing that's happened to me this year.

Here is the link.. PBS Studies 2011's Most Promising Home Based Careers ti0 I really think virtually everybody that has computer access will be able to do this work so I'm telling all our friends & loved ones. Id like you to join and earn lots of money yourself you can send this mail with every one you know that needs more income so we can all recover from the deep recession...

As he swept his long arms, as though brushing aside some

mingled together: and it was peculiar in their temper, that they still get in. And think there was to you no conscience of the housebreaker,

"Welcome to my house! Enter freely. Go safely, and leave

the door. God help her to be taking you for a wonder, and you a little Besides, I may be of service, since you can hypnotize me

of coloured stuff fitting almost too tight for modesty.

FAIRLAND INDUSTRY CO. LTD

2nd Industrial Zone, Xinnan,

Qishi Town, Dongguan City,

Guangdong

SOLICITING FOR REPRESENTATIVE IN YOUR COUNTRY.

I represent the above named Company based in Guangdong. We manufacture,

supply and export Pharmaceutics, Agricultural, Textile laptops, and bags

for world trade.

We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of

getting to our customers in Europe, Canada and America as well as making

payments through them as payment officers.

In view of this you are expected to relate directly with me as the company

representative since I have been mandated to contact you and give them

frequent update about our activities. We do not currently have payment

officers in these places listed above, so reaching out to our debtors have

not being easy. It is upon this note that we seek your assistance to stand

as our representative in your country. Also, as our representative, you

will receive 10% of whatever amount you collect for the company and the

balance will be paid to the company's account officer.

To facilitate this transaction if you deem you would be able to undertake

this task for the company, I would want you to submit to us the following

information which includes:

Name:

Company Name:

Address:

City:

State:

Telephone Number:

Marital Status:

Date Of Birth:

If interested and applicable for offer, do contact the Legal

Representative/CEO with the following above details.

Name: Ms. Lan Xiao

E-mail: [email protected]

Company Website URL: http://dgfairland.en.alibaba.com

Thanks for your time and we look forward to hearing from you.

Very Respectfully,

Ms. Wendy Li

My Dear Beloved in the Lord,

Good day to you and your family, My Name is Mrs. Sandra Korjev I am married to late Yuri Korjev who was an Oil Merchant and international businessman before he died in the year 2001 after a briefillness that lasted for only three days.We were married for Seventeen years with a daughter (Juliet) who later died in an Automobile accident. Before the Untimely death of my husband we were both born again Christians. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my Matrimonial home .

When my late husband was Alive he deposited the sum of ($18,000,000.00 USD) Eighteen Million United States Dollars with a Bank in England whose name is witheld Until we open up communication,this money is still with the Bank till date. Recently, Following my ill health, my Doctor told me that i may not last for the next Couple Of Months due to My cancer problem. the one that disturbs me most is my inability to move Around and Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a Charitable organization or a Trusted Person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein,according to the desire of my late husband Before his death. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly Way.This is why I am taking this decision.

I am not afraid of death Hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the Bossom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace". I don't need ! any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always.I don't want them to know about this development and i want you to know that With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply, I shall give you the contact of the Bank where you shall reach them and i will also issue you a Letter Of Authorization from the High Court Of Justice here in Russia that will prove you to be a beneficiary of this fund while I want you and your organization to always pray for me because the lord is my shephard,

My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian.Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and in truth.Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein while i am Hoping to receive your urgent reply.

Please Contact me via email: ([email protected])

Have a Blessed Day.

Your Beloved Sister Mrs. Sandra Korjev

A question:

Qwerty do these appear in your email, or are you purposefully looking for these? If so, you need some filters on your email account. Just sayin.....

:)

A question:

Qwerty do these appear in your email, or are you purposefully looking for these? If so, you need some filters on your email account. Just sayin.....

:)

I get them in my email.

The junk/spam filer is a good suggestion, but for me they have a too high false positive rate - a client email that is missorted as spam means lost business and less money available for my hobbying.

Your Online Access Is Blocked

Dear Customer,

Our records shows that your online session has been blocked due to the following reason.

(1) Log On attempts with invalid information such as your Bank Card: and Password .

(2) Inadequate Update on your BMO Online Account.

We urge you to restore your BMO Online account immediately to avoid final shut down of your account.

Click the link below to Restore Your BMO Bank Of Montreal Online Account.

Restore Sign In to Online Banking

Thank you for using Bank Of Montreal .

Dear TD Commercial Bankingcustomer,

During our regularly scheduled account maintenance and verification procedure we have detected a slight error in your billing information.

This might be due to the following reasons:

1. A recent change in your personal information (ie. change of address, email address)

2. An inability to accurately verify your selected option of payment due to an internal error within our systems.

Please verify your information. To do this we have attached a form to this email. Please download the form and follow the instructions on your screen. NOTE: The form needs to be opened in a modern browser which has javascript enabled (ex: Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 3, Safari 3, Opera 9)

We are requesting this information to verify and protect your identity. This is in order to prevent the illegal activity of TD Commercial Banking accounts.

Please do not reply to this email.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Sincerely,

TD Commercial Banking Security Team.

Lloyds TSB Community Member,

You card may have been used by a third party. For your

protection, we decided to suspend ATM access.

To remove the suspension, please confirm that your card was not

stolen.

To do this, please download and complete the attached html form.

We are sorry for the inconvenience, but your security is our top

priority.

Kind Regards,

Customer Service

Copyright © 2011 Lloyds TSB

Dear Customer

As part of our security measures, weregularly monitor the

Bank system, will add $200.00 credit to your

account just for taking part in our quick 5 question survey Bank

Of Montreal.

Information you have requested for the following reason:

Our system detected unusual debit on your account

This is a last reminder asking you to log in to Bank

account as soon as possible.

Please download and unpack the form attached to this email and

open it in a web browser.

Once opened, you will be provided with steps to restore your

account access.

We appreciate your understanding as we work to

ensure account safety.

Please do not reply to this email. Emails sent to

this address conot be answered.

© Copyright BMO Financial Groups 2011. All rights reserved

Subject: FDIC Insurance coverage of your business accounts

Dear Business Owner,

We have important news regarding your financial institution.

Please click here to see details.

This includes information on the acquiring bank (if applicable), how your accounts and loans are affected, and how vendors can file claims against the receivership

FDIC · 3501 Fairfax Drive · Arlington VA 22226 · 877-275-3342