arden: chinese canadian college cutie, avail in the am. <3

For those who desire more...

datearden.com | [email protected] | 647-503-6210 (text only SVP)

10yfjmg.jpg

1zlprnd.jpg

I'm the cool girl next door you see walking along to the beat of her own drums, tote bag in one hand full of records and perhaps a little something special for you. A playful Asian Canadian companion of Chinese background, born and raised in Toronto, I am often considered a rare gem of Toronto, I love to spend my time with my Ottawa friends. When you're with me, expect a provider who cares and remembers. It doesn't matter if it's our first date or our third, I believe in forming a connecting first and foremost, that is the premise of intimacy.

Get swept away with my magnetic personality and let's have some fun behind closed doors. I'd love to see you.

Available till May 10th in the afternoon. Last minute appointments are possible.

Playful and innocent, I will make sure you enjoy your time as much as I will enjoy my time with you.

Rates

30 minutes - 150

45 minutes - 180

1 hour - 250

2 hours - 500

+ additional hour, 200

n3vpef.jpg

If you're curious to know what I'm like... my interests include (both academically and recreationally): wine, urban design, independent cinema, records, and urban cycling.

your in intimacy,

arden wu