Ok I will be making a tirp to Edmonton in March or April and Driving back to ontario with a friend of mine. Is there any place like a bar or local hot spot garenteed to pick up ladies at.

Other then that is there any sp that are a must see that do not travel....

just thought that i would ask.

Thanks in advance...

There is never a guarantee with trying to pick up ladies, it seems to be like a roll of the dice almost. There are bars and pubs with ladies looking to have fun, check out Whyte Ave. as it is a popular area of the city.

Edmonton is mostly an MP city and there are lots, you can just walk in mostly. Lots and lots of ladies to choose from, but as far as which one to see, that depends on your taste in women and activities you wish to engage in, but there are lots of ladies to choose from. Do your research and you will leave the city a happy guy.

Edit: There are lots of Indie SP's from all over Canada that visit Edmonton regularly, so that is an option as well.

Ok I will be making a tirp to Edmonton in March or April and Driving back to ontario with a friend of mine. Is there any place like a bar or local hot spot garenteed to pick up ladies at.

Other then that is there any sp that are a must see that do not travel....

just thought that i would ask.

Thanks in advance...

I am only planning to be in the city a few hours. After I get off the plane travel to a meeting spot wiat for my friend and continue toward ontario, both of us would make a stop if we got the right info. Like....ther is a little bar call acme drinks, and the women pick the guys up, or there is a hot sp that never travels and is worth stopping in say northbay for type thing.......just general info guys from anywahere inbetween edmoomton and ottawa.

Seriously, we can't give you generalized info like this without knowing your preferences. So it really makes more sense to look up what ladies are in what cities and then if you see a lady you like, stop in to visit her!

I have done extensive research and have looked in Edmonton, saskatoon, Winnipeg, Thunderbay I have seen alot of ladies ads, website. Some really nice ladies and depending on time I might just stop.

But as the saying goes "Local Know" I am aware that not every sp advertises on cerb, or anywhere on a regular bassis that someone might know of.

I simply fell that it was worth the question.

I did not want to limit myself to one type of Women by posting a very limited type of women I wanted to see.

I now consider this toipic closed

Thanks for reading.