Sign in to follow this  

Let your imagination run wild...

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]I smile enjoying the knowledge that in a few short minutes you will be screaming in a mixture of anticipation and pleasure![/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

[B][I][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]The night we took you[/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/B]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Heart pounding, you wrapped your arms around me and put your lips upon Emmaâ??s. She placed her tongue inside your mouth, you groaned with desire. First, I started to caress your manly chest with my hands, slowly working my way down to your bulging pants.[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]I placed a soft, open mouthed kiss on her lips and she responded with a strong, heavily excited kiss back. I pulled my head away and you followed my kiss with an equally passionate one of your own into which Emma melted.[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Further deep kisses alternated between us as we slipped Emmaâ??s bra straps over her shoulders. Pulling her bra cup forward and down, you exposed her full cupped right breast to my delight. I mirrored your action and exposed the other breast; Emma has the most amazing breasts, full cupped but firm and her nipples swelled on exposure to the air.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]We lingered with our fingers and tongues, circling her stiffening nipples and placing gentle kisses against them. She moaned loudly. To make her more bold and free we started to undress her with passion.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Her sexual emotions took over her body andâ?¦ [B][I]Continue the story and fill in the blanks as you wish![/I][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]