Mark Your Calenders RE: Cerb Social Thurs May 5

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen of Cerb,

Mark your calendars as Thursday May 5 is the next tentative date for the unofficial Cerb Spring Fling Social for those wanting to attend.

More info will be posted in the next few weeks regarding ticket sales ( cost and number of tickets we will be selling), venue, etc, etc.

Please note that this is not a Cerb sponsered party so please do not bother the Mod about this upcoming event.

I, ( Nicolette Vaughn a.k.a Nicki) will be hosting this upcoming social while Angela of Ottawa and Carrie Moon will be assisting me in various duties to make this event happen.

To ensure continued success of these socials and to make them even better, I will ask that you PM me in the next few weeks if you are interested in coming to the party. Please remember that tickets will be limited so it's best to secure a spot in advance. This will give me an idea of how many people would like to attend.

Thank-you for your consideration and I hope to make this party as good or even better than the last one.

I look forward to seeing you on May 5!

Sincerely,

Nicolette Vaughn

Guest jake_cdn

I missed Valentine's Day event and will not miss this one. Angela tried her best to get me there but I was too stubborn. I will not miss this one. I will wait until something "official" is posted and the tickets are available. Thanks for getting the ball rolling on this event looking forward to it.

Guest k***na

YAYYYY!!

Just finished writing in another thread about another social.

Im really happy to hear that there will be another one to come in May so far!

Cant wait to meet new people and see some old friends too:)

... the worst part? The hangover didn't start til later, I was still drunk when I woke up!

Ohhhh... one more thing.... there are two of these threads but I will be darned if I can find the other!

Ohhhh... one more thing.... there are two of these threads but I will be darned if I can find the other!

I put a duplicate thread for the party in the general discussion area and in the Ottawa/Courtesan area.

Guest C*****tte

In May I am unable to make any trips as I have school 4 days a week. Hopefully I can come to the next one!