Planning for Comic-Con...

Guest tr*****e

I was thinking of getting into a Red Green:icon_eek: costume, does anyone have any ideas regarding this? Also, What are your thoughts on a humourous costume for these kinds of events? I know, black tie is optional...

I haven't been to one of these in nearly 20 years, but something a bit on the fun side seems to be appreciated. The more elaborate the costume, or over the top reference to an established character get you dangerously close to the "loser" category.

Guest tr*****e

After thinking about it for a day, I'm starting to like the idea of going as Quagmire from Family Guy. Keep that input coming!

Guest C*****tte

Such fun. I have never been, but I follow the online coverage.

I love costumed events. I am not sure what I would do for Comic Con. I have a geek costume planned for next Halloween. Which reminds me I better get started on it.

Charlotte, if you went to Comic-Con you'd have a line of guys following you around the convention center. Better study up on your comics before you go!

love love comic-con I'm working on my costume already ! well thinking of ideas anyways ! probably go as one of the girl from Sucker Punch ( new movie ) be great if i could gt more girls to come with and we could have the whole crew!!

Guest tr*****e

ok, if I'm dressed as Quagmire, I can just gawk at all the hot chicks there right?:rolleyes::icon_cool:

Guest C*****tte

I am not a comic person but I am into sci-fi especially Star Trek. I have two Star Fleet uniforms in fact and of course Vulcan ears!