For a winter's night, a true story: "Mute"

It's been a very long time since I posted a story, here. It feels like it's time. My client has given me permission to share this one, in full. It's too long for this board. You can read it on my website.

Mute

Edited by SamanthaEvans
moved the story to my website

It's been a very long time since I posted a story, here. It feels like it's time. My client has given me permission to share this one, in full. It's too long for this board. You can read it on my website.

Mute

Holy CRAP! that's all I have for this!

I *love* this tale, on so many levels. It is a tale well written and compelling to be sure, and I would enjoy it for that sake alone. But the activities with Z are reminiscent of experiments I've had, with a certain lady at a certain time. It brought me back, and realized that it had been too long.

Bravo, Samantha! May there be many more.

Thank you, friends.

Z is a complex man, in all of the finest ways. He's been seeing me for about three years, so there's a lot of history mixed into our interaction. While I frequently feel unnerved and rarely know what to expect, he's always treated me well. The edgy and dark aspects of our play have been very good for me.

I don't write about this kind of thing very often, but I'm glad you've enjoyed reading this account.