Sign in to follow this  

New website is up :) Starting back to work tomorrow. Please Pre-book :)

[CENTER][FONT=Georgia][U][B][SIZE=4][COLOR=Teal][I]Cannot wait to meet me?[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/U][/FONT]

[I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Purple][SIZE=3][COLOR=Red]I am now a Model on ...(PM me to know the website)... and I am doing erotic webcam show on my free time. You can see me for free every time i am online or take me in private for reasonable price :smile:

You can see my schedule for webcam show on my page on the other site as well, become my fan, rates me and buy some hot video of me.
(coming soon)

Schedule for cam show: starting back Thursday see my schedule bellow. Pm me for detail :grin:

[SIZE=4][COLOR=Magenta]YOU CAN SEE MY NEW VIDEO.. IT'S JUST A DEMO. DONE REAL QUICK TO TEASE YOU :wink: HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT. (will be up on my new website soon)[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[/COLOR]
I am Katrine Cannon a 21 years old French girl, 5â??4 tall, weighs 125 pounds with cute black hair, plus the sexiest bedroom brown eyes you've ever seen.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/I]

[I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Purple][SIZE=3]I am an exotic playmate with a firm body and shape, silky skin and lips ready to eat you. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/I]

[I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Purple][SIZE=3]I am enjoyable and pleasant, and I provide a unique experience. Very relaxed, I am friendly, confident and extremely sensual.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/I]

[I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Purple][SIZE=3]I prefer by far being myself and enjoy it to the maximum. Guide me to your wants and desires and let me do the rest.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/I]

[I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Purple][SIZE=3]I can go to the wild side a[/SIZE][SIZE=3]nd really get in to what I like to do. My pleasure is to please you, so satisfaction guarantee.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/I]

[I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Purple][SIZE=3]I take great care o[/SIZE][SIZE=3]f myself by working out at the gym five days a week and I have a nice tan.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/I]

[I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=Purple]For every encounter, I take great care to prepare myself with hygiene, cleanliness and beauty.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=Purple]I am conscientious when it comes to personal hygiene and I expect the same from you. A bad hygiene will be unacceptable and it is going to be the last time that I will accept to see you. If u didnâ??t take a shower in the last hour, it is mandatory to take one upon arriving at my location. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]

[I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Purple][SIZE=3]I have the youthful looks of a 21 year old, but the sexual maturity of someone far beyond her years.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/I]

[I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Purple][SIZE=3]I am a young girl that enjoys what she does and it definitely shows. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/I]

[I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Purple][SIZE=3]I have a diplome as a Massage Therapist and orthotherapist. I give excellent massage. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/I]

[I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=Purple]I can make your fantasy become reality.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]

[FONT=Georgia] [URL="http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=5725&pictureid=36435"][IMG]http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=5725&pictureid=36435[/IMG][/URL][/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia][I][U][COLOR=Teal][B][SIZE=4]Availability [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/U][/I][/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=#2e8b57][COLOR=Purple]
I am taking booking in advance already for 29th till 7th :smile:[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Purple] [I][SIZE=3]Wednesday August 29th: Angels Touch -- 10am to 6:30pm[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=#2e8b57][COLOR=Purple]Thursday August 30th: Angels touch -- 10am to 4pm[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=Red][I][FONT=Georgia]Webcam Show -- 6pm to 9pm[/FONT][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Georgia][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=#2e8b57][COLOR=Purple] Friday August 31st: Angels Touch -- 10am to 4pm[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/FONT]
[I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=Red] Webcam Show -- 6pm to 9pm[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]

[FONT=Georgia][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=#2e8b57] [COLOR=DarkRed]Saturday September 1st & Sunday September 2nd : Off[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=#2e8b57][COLOR=Purple] Monday September 3th: Angels Touch -- 10am to 4pm[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=#2e8b57][COLOR=Purple] Tuesday September 4th: Angels Touch -- 10am to 4pm[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=#2e8b57] [COLOR=DarkRed]Wednesday September 5th: Day off [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=#2e8b57] [COLOR=Purple]Thursday September 6th: Angels Touch -- 10am to 4pm[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=#2e8b57][COLOR=Purple] Friday September 7th: Angels Touch -- 10am to 4pm
[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=#2e8b57][COLOR=DarkRed]Saturday September 8th & Sunday September 9th: Off[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=#2e8b57][COLOR=DarkRed] [URL="http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=5461&pictureid=34905"][IMG]http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=5461&pictureid=34905[/IMG][/URL][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Teal][B][U][SIZE=4][I]Your fantasy will beginâ?¦[/I][/SIZE][/U][/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Purple][I][SIZE=3]When you arrive at the spa, I expect the fee to be pay when u enters in the room. [/SIZE][SIZE=3]So we can deal with the casual and boring part then go straight to the fun part. [/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Purple][I][SIZE=3]Then Iâ??m going to ask you if you need a shower, during the time you freshen up Iâ??m going to set the mood with sensual music. [/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Purple][SIZE=3][I]Then the fun starts. I start by giving you a nice professional relaxation massage. If you have any injury and want me to work specific area let me know prior or anytime during the appointment and I will adapt myself for your pleasure.[/I] [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Purple][I][SIZE=3]The sessions are full nude (Nothing left except my skin). For half of the length of your rendezvous you will receive a massage or for longer if u wish to. I also provide an excellent body slide on your back and front for you ultimate pleasure. [/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=Purple][I]Reverse Massage is also an option and well appreciated, the pleasure goes both ways. I guarantee you are going to leave happy after the all-inclusive GFE experience. Ask me about my GFE session if u wants to know the details.[/I] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Purple] [URL="http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=4208&pictureid=26849"][IMG]http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=4208&pictureid=26849[/IMG][/URL][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Purple] [COLOR=Teal][U][I][B][SIZE=4]And....[/SIZE][/B][/I][/U][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Purple][I] [SIZE=3]Those I have had the pleasure of meeting tell me I am charming, refined, thoughtful, with an engaging personality, and sincere.[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Purple][I] [SIZE=3]But don't just take my word for it; read the many recommendations posted about me here on cerb. Just click here to see the reco [/SIZE][URL="http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthr...?ltr=K&t=23997"][SIZE=3]http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthr...?ltr=K&t=23997[/SIZE][/URL][/I][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Purple][I] [SIZE=3]I am a very determined, goal-oriented and confident young lady and can adapt to any setting. I especially appreciate mature and well-groomed gentleman who like the finer things in life and can appreciate my beauty and brains to the fullest. [/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Purple][I] [SIZE=3]If you are a well-mannered, intelligent, mature, easy-going, serious and generous gentleman who is willing to indulge and allow yourself pleasure beyond your wildest dreams, I cannot wait to meet you. You will not be disappointed. [/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Purple][I] [SIZE=3]I pride myself in providing a service where class is matched only by the pure delight. [/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Purple][I] [SIZE=3]If u havenâ??t met me then you havenâ??t lived yet! [/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Purple][I] [SIZE=3]We can make the magic happen. [/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Purple][I] [SIZE=3]You will be asking for more again and again I promise.[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Purple][SIZE=3][I]xoxoxoxox luv u all[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Purple][SIZE=3][I]With my sexiest kisses[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Purple][SIZE=3][I]Katrine Cannon[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Purple][SIZE=3][I] [URL="http://www.katrinecannon.com"]www.katrinecannon.com[/URL] (IS UP N READY)
it is not done yet. but will get better every week :)
[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Sign in to follow this