Kittens in bowls! So cute!

Guest tr*****e
awwwww so cute. We need a show like this. I am pretty sure we would fight less and have less wars

to kittens and cupcakes!

Yes! more kittens! less war!

Cleo

Yes, thank you for posting

I should put a few bowls out in my living room, but first got to clean up all the socks that my cat (kitten) dragged to the living room from the sock drawer so he could get in and have a nap

RG

Cleo

Yes, thank you for posting

I should put a few bowls out in my living room, but first got to clean up all the socks that my cat (kitten) dragged to the living room from the sock drawer so he could get in and have a nap

RG

HAHAHA he drags them to the living room? SO CUTE. My big guy hunts me clothing from the living room. He'll carry it all the way upstairs to my room and stand them mewing until I take it out of his mouth and pat his butt for a job well done. Goddamn I love kitties, they're so cute!!!!!

HAHAHA he drags them to the living room? SO CUTE. My big guy hunts me clothing from the living room. He'll carry it all the way upstairs to my room and stand them mewing until I take it out of his mouth and pat his butt for a job well done. Goddamn I love kitties, they're so cute!!!!!

Still not as funny as when I first got him, he went into the bathroom while I was gone, come home, my toothbrush and razor (thank god plastic safety cap on) were on my living room floor.

And the other time he grabbed (in his mouth) a roll of toilet paper...toilet paper from one end of the apartment to another...now the bathroom stays closed

He still likes to have a sip (just one...guess he's wired enough) of my morning coffee

RG

He still likes to have a sip (just one...guess he's wired enough) of my morning coffee

RG

Mine drink my morning fruit smoothie. Like climb up on me and try to shove their faces into the cup.

...a translation of the lunacy at http://mikedang.tumblr.com/post/3339460676/i-desperately-wanted-to-know-what-the-heck

I'm still none the wiser, and I still love it.

"I guess they feel safe. They are all having a good time" I'm also none the wiser, but this comment makes me not care in the slightest!!!