Sign in to follow this  

Snow is a miracle!

This may be the wrong country for this, but.... a mash-up of people seeing snow for the first time.

Well, I liked it :) I guess it's more fun when you've never had to shovel huge piles of the stuff...

Guest tr*****e

Yes, snow is beautiful and that's one of the many reasons that I love our great land above all others on our wonderful world. Snow is the poetry of a lonely man's soul, and the refreshing serenity of purity and rest. Alternatively, you can stress out about shoveling, but all love has a sacrifice involved, does it not? There's nothing like the wonder in a person's eyes when they see snow for the first time, it's like a child looking at the moon, knowing it has been there since before he was born, and knowing that it will be there when he is no more. Our climate unites us, if only to give us something to complain about together. It binds us against those who think that we comprise a laughable people. Snow makes us all children again, and I'll never want to live in a place without snow...