Sign in to follow this  

Motherâ??s Day Laugh

Guest P**aq
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]My siblings, their spouses, and I took Mom out for Motherâ??s Day lunch today and after we ate we were trying to decide what to do next. Nobody had any suggestions so I recommended that we all go back to my place especially since my house is spic-and-span because I cleaned it top to bottom this weekend as Iâ??m having a [B]S[/B]pecial [B]P[/B]erson over this week ;)[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]We all arrived at my house at the same time and I took everyoneâ??s coats; while hanging them in the front closet I heard a little commotion coming from the living roomâ?¦then it hit meâ?¦in preparation for my upcoming date this week, I had already laid out the b[/SIZE][SIZE=3]ouquet of[/SIZE][SIZE=3] flowers I bought for her, the donation (thankfully already inside the envelope) and a gift I had picked up for her while on a recent vacation, and all were sitting on my dining room table being inspected/scrutinized by my family! I turned beat red realizing I would have to explain, I said the gifts were all for a â??friendâ? which I guess isnâ??t a lie, but for the rest of the afternoon I was hounded for information on the new â??lady in my life.â?[/SIZE][/FONT]