Welcome to our sexy community! I hope this helps our new members to have a smooth and easy going meeting.

Since the "list" has been removed from our options, I seem to have encountered many inquiries that are not used to the formality of the protocol of making a proper appt.

Just an example: I had a person who wanted to meet at 11, so I arrange my appt to fit that, but, then at the last min, asks if he can have the first half hour tonight then half hour in the morning! As long as I have been in the industry I have never heard that one!LOL.

Or.....I recently had a friend come to play. So this individual wants to see pic naturally, however, she is not yet a member in our little community. So I would advice them to e-mail me, or txt me for pics. Then I wait for 1-2h and still nothing for me to respond to. But yet, he was so anxious to meet her? So... we did not want to book something till we got word back.

Please know that we understand that you may change your mind, or perhaps you are shopping around, but just let us know so we can continue with our schedule? Timing is everything in this industry. We want to make your visit special, and stress free. Thanks, and hope you all enjoy your special time with your special lady!

Unfortunatly Sophia we all get there type of emails, gentlemen asking questions, looking for pics etc , really there are many people that have no intention of booking an appointment at all.

Every inquirey I receive I take the time to properly answer all questions and in a timely manner. Many times I never hear another word back.

Until the proper screeing is done and I feel there is a solid appointment I would never wait around for someone to get back to me from just an PM or two. Its just a waste of time in many cases as you have seen and pointed out.

• Like 3

As one who was a newbie back in July (my first time) just a perspective from the other side. If you have never seen a SP, it is a combination of exciting and scary scheduling your very first encounter. It took me awhile to muster up the courage (if that's the right word) to email the SP. And booking the date, well once I called her to confirm room number, all I thought afterwards...OMG what have I done...too late to turn back now.

Some questions a newbie asks have patience for, there is no course in proper etiquette (at least in the schools I went to) for asking a SP for a date

Other questions, that are of a vulger crude nature, well don't answer them, no course in etiquette will fix that, and that person is showing his true character and you don't want to meet him anyhow.

If you ladies knew me back in July, well I was the fumbling foot in his mouth newbie, not the suave debonair gentleman you see today (I can't believe I just said that)LOL

Some thoughts

RG

• Like 1

Thank you for the valuable advice. I do screen carefully and have a method to how I make my appts, however, I really like what you said Cathy, about not relaying info via PM, txt,so on. I dont mind a general inquiry, but for detailed info they will need to call me for now on. I would think that if they are serious about their time slot, they should have no prob to call for info. It makes travel so difficult when this happens. And I do love to visit other cities, but when you get so many no-show's, it is very discouraging. I hope that with a few changes to my protocol that I will minimize the recurrence of these "fake appt" Thank you all for what you have written to me , your support is valued.

Thank you for the valuable advice. I do screen carefully and have a method to how I make my appts, however, I really like what you said Cathy, about not relaying info via PM, txt,so on. I dont mind a general inquiry, but for detailed info they will need to call me for now on. I would think that if they are serious about their time slot, they should have no prob to call for info. It makes travel so difficult when this happens. And I do love to visit other cities, but when you get so many no-show's, it is very discouraging. I hope that with a few changes to my protocol that I will minimize the recurrence of these "fake appt" Thank you all for what you have written to me , your support is valued.

Sophie

First you have to use a screening/booking method that works for you. That said, as a hobbiest, I like email. First for initial contact and questions (I can think of the questions to ask while writing, I'll definitely forget a question if phoning) and then follow up to schedule a date/time/place (not to mention no matter which lady I call, it's always long distance for me)

But with that, if there is a lady I'd like to meet, if she likes a phone call to make the appointment, I'll phone her.

And in my case (and speaking for me only) due to travel considerations and having to plan well in advance (right now I've planned right through to August) that doesn't mean I'm contacting the lady to waste her time...I'm interested in meeting her, and know that on a future specific date I will see her

Some more ramblings, hope that makes some sense

RG

Well I know that I would love to be screened by you Cathy, and I know that I would be very pleased to meet you some day :) you would not wait around for me:makeout: and I would be solid hard being with you :) :)

Until the proper screeing is done and I feel there is a solid appointment

Additional Comments:

Sophia, you will always have the tire kickers as also known to others, they will always continue to ask,ask, but when it comes to book they may back off. I do tend to believe once phone numbers are attached to each other for confirmation of an appointment is a good bet they will book and probably show up. I don't call/text until the day of the appointment,that is when the specific's are shared, ie..room number,location etc. All the rest of the details should of been worked out previously to the appointment, unless it is a day of appointment.

Hope things work out for you Sophie ;)

Thankyou, I am not saying that I dont want to use PM to make appt, but when 1 person goes back and forth for hours with PM it is costing me alot of time, Where I do always include all info the first time they PM. So after all the effort of answering 1000 questions, and I say now call me 30min b4 your arrival time for address,They say yes......but then nothing. I do prefer to PM at first, but if you have so many questions, then a phone call could be so much more efficient. I do understand some are new to this, or perhaps nervous, so yes feel free to PM first, but after you have your answers then either book it or dont. Just dont make me spend hours PMing all day and say yes 11 is good, then no call? I would never get upset if someone called and said they just cant make it.I try to maintain my patients, it is difficult when I go to different city and this happens. If I am home it is not as big of a deal.

This has been discussed in various matters before, and I wonder whether those that book using their cerb names have a lower percent of no-shows and the like. That is also a great way to get familiar with a potential client by being able to read some of their posts.

I also was discussing this very topic with one of our favorite massage ladies just last evening and she pointed out that it definitely gets easier over time to distinguish between the time wasters and the shy guys that just need a little more encouragement. Then there's the obnoxious inquiries, like "nice ass, how much?" Those dont get responded to, get placed on ignore lists, etc.. So dont worry ... it sounds like it will get better especially as you get used to the ebb and flow of e-mails.

You can also write out standard responses and cut and paste those into answers for new inquiries ... just be careful to make sure it doesn't appear that way.