Sign in to follow this  

Because we all like a gift from me to me! Let me be yours hun!

Hi darling,

Because we, most of the times and most of us, like to also give ourselves our own Xmas gift how about I will be your gift this year love! One that U can unwrap and with â??Haâ?? of contentment will make U so happy chéri !!

So today let me be your parcel under the tree and make U very happy about crossing the river to find the delights a French connection babe has to offer U babe!!

Let all your worries behind and be immerse in my sweet tenderness darling! I am the â??dame de compagnieâ?? that U need to completely let go of your stress so come and evade in my nest of indulgence today hun!!

I am available today, Monday, December 8th from 9:00 to 4:00.

I am conveniently located downtown Gatineau near Costco and if U R not a beer drinker corners of Greber and Maloney blvds. LOTS of FREE parking up front or at the back.

[B][COLOR="Red"]2 dates to remember for 2 creatures out of this world! [/COLOR][/B] :boobies:
How about a long black hair Italian? How about a French redhead? Common denominator: vibrant and bubbly personality and explosive sexy attitude! Both on Friday December 12th and Saturday December 13th, Sexylorraina and myself will just make U feel good and immerse U into deep satisfaction of soul and body for just another ME time that U R looking for love! On both those dates the nest of indulgence will be downtown Ottawa near the Bell building and City Hall.

Beginners welcome!

I am bubbly, genuine and authentic, classy and sexy , pretty with flamboyant, long, curly red hair, green eyes, natural 38D and curvy as suggest the pics.

I also have downtown Ottawa location honey but do not host there all the time. At Ottawa location only host for apt of 1 hr and over unless specified otherwise.

To book: 819-500-8897 Barbara or [email][email protected][/email].

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence.

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !

Sign in to follow this