Sign in to follow this  

Let me capture you in my net and only let you free in my nest of indulgence hun!

Hi darling,

Today how about having me capture U in my net and only letting U free in my nest of indulgence love?! And honestly darling U have nothing else to say then YES I am letting myself go babe! Then U R taken away in some far land of passion where U have just once choice chéri and it is to surrender hun!!

Now, donâ??t worry I do not hurt or bite but will plunge U in the immensity of passion and will just let U beg for more darling!

I am Barbara, the classy but raunchy enchantress just there to seduce U and indulge and pamper U just the way U R looking for in this merry time of the year love!

A visit might equals to some repeats hun! I have a contagious â??joie de vivreâ??, I am bubbly and have a vibrant personality, the type U will remember chéri ! I have flamboyant, long, curly red hair. I am pretty so I am told with green eyes, natural 38D and curvy as pics suggest.

I only have one concern in mind and itâ??s to have my gentleman have fun so we can indulge ourselves no matter what love! and I will take U to this time where U will completely let go and wonder â??I am on this earthâ?? type of thing babe!!

Now U may be the color, race, religion, size U want and even if U have a handicap, all and ONLY thing I am thinking about is just let go love really completely. I have NO prejudice whatsoever but should your handicap require a special care just let me know and I will take U to my nest of indulgence like any others chéri ! Really will!

Now itâ??s one of the last days before the BIG day, Xmas, so let back, relax and take off to another world babe! MY world where worries donâ??t exist but where ME time R the main area of concern honey!

So today just let yourself go in total satisfaction of all senses for U deserve it darling! TRULY DO!!!

Beginners welcome!

I am available today from 9 am to 9 pm at my downtown Gatineau (near Costco) location.

I also have downtown Ottawa location honey but do not host there all the time. At Ottawa location only host for apt of 1 hr and over unless specified otherwise. For the holiday season I won't be able to host U in Ottawa.

To book: 819-500-8897 Barbara or [email][email protected][/email].

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence. At my downtown Ottawa location, please hand it to me in my nest of indulgence directly. Thanks darling!

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !

Sign in to follow this